General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (37 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm ready for you bruh!! I got sun, pls tell me you got moon. I want that steel sandshrew :tuttosport: and the ourangoutan pokemon :tuttosport:
i need a good water pokemon too, got lots of eevee's but no stones :sad: vaporeon would have solidified my squad.
@DAiDEViL should play, he'd love it imo.
I'm still waiting to find the Sandshrew. I gave an Oranguru to my brother, he loves it. Its stats are pretty decent. I looked quick though and have pretty much everything except a water stone so can't help you there :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Damn, the new No Man's Sky update does sound good. It's getting pretty good reviews so far. And when you thought the game was good as dead...

Tbf the game always had potential, as long as they keep releasing new patches re adding the "missing" stuff and new interesting content, I think it can still be salvaged.

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo Did you ever get it? I've a feeling it might worth getting it now under the Black Friday price.
Nah I never did. Heard it was trash.

Should I get horizon zero dawn or nioh?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Nah I never did. Heard it was trash.

Should I get horizon zero dawn or nioh?
Talk about replying a year later :lol:

It was okay. Made the game much better compared to release day. Still, the inventory system really bored the shit out of me. I moved on.

No idea but HZD should be good. I'm getting Mass Effect though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Talk about replying a year later

It was okay. Made the game much better compared to release day. Still, the inventory system really bored the shit out of me. I moved on.

No idea but HZD should be good. I'm getting Mass Effect though.
:D sorry I haven't had net for a while
What's wrong with the release day version?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
HZD has been getting 9's and 10's across the board. Reviewers are stating that this is the title that is going to start a new franchise a la Uncharted. Mine is coming in tomorrow.

Nioh is terrific as well. I've barely scratched the surface on that. I also have Resident Evil VII but I'm too afraid to play it on PSVR :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

Resi VII is one of those games i rather watch let's play vids on youtube, then actually playing it myself :D

Already finished it, was great :tup:
They had a demo running up until the launch of the game for VR, and it scared the shit out of me. And that demo was nowhere the final product in regards to how immersive the game is.

Ergo, I am being a chickenshit

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
HZD has been getting 9's and 10's across the board. Reviewers are stating that this is the title that is going to start a new franchise a la Uncharted. Mine is coming in tomorrow.

Nioh is terrific as well. I've barely scratched the surface on that. I also have Resident Evil VII but I'm too afraid to play it on PSVR :lol:
U fahgit :D

- - - Updated - - -

The game was incomplete. Still is, as a matter of fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)