General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (18 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Damn, the new No Man's Sky update does sound good. It's getting pretty good reviews so far. And when you thought the game was good as dead...

Tbf the game always had potential, as long as they keep releasing new patches re adding the "missing" stuff and new interesting content, I think it can still be salvaged.

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo Did you ever get it? I've a feeling it might worth getting it now under the Black Friday price.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Damn, the new No Man's Sky update does sound good. It's getting pretty good reviews so far. And when you thought the game was good as dead...

Tbf the game always had potential, as long as they keep releasing new patches re adding the "missing" stuff and new interesting content, I think it can still be salvaged.

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo Did you ever get it? I've a feeling it might worth getting it now under the Black Friday price.
is it worth getting ?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I got the game right away and besides all the unkept promises gameplay and graphic wise the game still showed potential and was impressive from time to time. There were definitely a lot of flaws that even made me stop playing the game and loose general interest in it but I'm intrigued to try out the new "Foundation" patch.
If it's super cheap I would pick it up but I doubt it's a 70 or more/100 pts game now.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The new survival mode is pretty cool. It's insanely hard though. I can't even get to my ship before the cold kills me. Graphics are also nicer. New investory shortcuts work well. I like this patch so far.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
anybody been playing Pokemon moon or sun? I'm ready to trade few Pokemon's lol
I'm ready for you bruh!! I got sun, pls tell me you got moon. I want that steel sandshrew :tuttosport: and the ourangoutan pokemon :tuttosport:
i need a good water pokemon too, got lots of eevee's but no stones :sad: vaporeon would have solidified my squad.
@DAiDEViL should play, he'd love it imo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm ready for you bruh!! I got sun, pls tell me you got moon. I want that steel sandshrew :tuttosport: and the ourangoutan pokemon :tuttosport:
i need a good water pokemon too, got lots of eevee's but no stones :sad: vaporeon would have solidified my squad.
I have no idea what you just said.

Mar 4, 2007
I have moon and I just got it. I'm trying to have all 3 starters by cloning them and trading them for other starters. but I will keep eye on the other 3 pokemon u mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)