General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (22 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@King of Kings @Salvo

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I am going to buy it right away, to be honest.
It's all a matter of what you expect from this game. It's basically a walking simulator that you can travel from planet to planet exploring wild life and other stuff. If that's your kind of thing from the gameplay videos I've seen, you'll love it. I know I did. If not, then don't even waste your money... I heard they'll be adding building bases and owing your own freighter in the next patch. So you can expect lots of new additions in the future.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings @Salvo

- - - Updated - - -

It's all a matter of what you expect from this game. It's basically a walking simulator that you can travel from planet to planet exploring wild life and other stuff. If that's your kind of thing from the gameplay videos I've seen, you'll love it. I know I did. If not, then don't even waste your money... I heard they'll be adding building bases and owing your own freighter in the next patch. So you can expect lots of new additions in the future.
It's a matter of time far more than a matter of interest. I just don't have the time. COme on. You were a dad to a 3 month old once. You know how I feel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)