General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (33 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The new fifa meme is pretty shit. What if I don't want to play as Alex Hunter and look like Evra and Martial's son? They basically copied 2k's frequency vibrations bullshit and left the worst features of it in by the looks of things. Fuck playing in the Premier League as Alex Hunter. Seems overly dramatic. Would be nice if you get scouted at some tournament set up for talents or something. Then you get offers based on performances. Eventually you move to some pleb tier club and work your way up. Obviously you make your own dude. But noooope.

It doesn't matter anyway though, the game play will be the awful as it has been for years and manager mode will have no real depth. Fun times.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The new fifa meme is pretty shit. What if I don't want to play as Alex Hunter and look like Evra and Martial's son? They basically copied 2k's frequency vibrations bullshit and left the worst features of it in by the looks of things. Fuck playing in the Premier League as Alex Hunter. Seems overly dramatic. Would be nice if you get scouted at some tournament set up for talents or something. Then you get offers based on performances. Eventually you move to some pleb tier club and work your way up. Obviously you make your own dude. But noooope.

It doesn't matter anyway though, the game play will be the awful as it has been for years and manager mode will have no real depth. Fun times.
:agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

why would i play this if i can play Be-A-Pro?
don't tell my they cancel the be-a-pro mode :sergio:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't get it. So are you then scripted to play like shit in matches to follow the story?
Most likely there are several multiple outcomes depending on how you perform on the matches, and they would trigger different cutscrnes.

Tbh I don't hate the idea. Not sure if it's gonna be good but at least it's something new for the FiFA series.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Most likely there are several multiple outcomes depending on how you perform on the matches, and they would trigger different cutscrnes.

Tbh I don't hate the idea. Not sure if it's gonna be good but at least it's something new for the FiFA series.
I don't hate it either, I'm just curious about that.

But I'm not sure if I will play through it, if I even buy the game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That fucking demo for Resident Evil.

Awful. wow. I mean the game might be ok but the trailer was just a really bad version of Silent Hill's PT

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Were we watching the same press conference? Trash?

Days Gone, The Last Guardian with a 2016 release date. Spiderman game being done by Insomniac :touched: The Call of DUty, Star Wars, and Batman VR games. All they showed were games, games, games.

That is being widely hailed as one of the best E3 conference in the past 10 years. And as far as Resident Evil goes, there is no way I am playing that with the VR headset. No way, no how. I don't want to shit myself. They should have just called the game "Nope". I have the VR set on pre-order, but you can't pay me to play that with the headset on. No way.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i don't get the VR hype.
I've tried it. The hype is real. The one thing that freaks me out a little is the fact that when you are playing in VR, there is no place to hide.

- - - Updated - - -

And how in the hell could I have forgotten this? I know that there are a few Heavy Rain/ Two Souls fans here on this forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)