General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (26 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
With No Man's Sky delayed to August I got Dying Light Enhanced Edition. I guess it's a better version of Dead Island, still has flaws but is fun overall.

Oh and @Salvo, new Witcher's patch is amazingly good. New graphics, interface, etc... The game looks twice as good. Oh and Blood and Wine, started it Yesterday, looks kick ass. Download that shit asap.
:tuttosport:

Dark Souls 3 Summary - "die a lot"
havent finished it yet but Ive enjoyed it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I got the expansion. Can you play them together? Or is it worth doing one at a time?
Its better to do one at a time. They're like new games. HoS uses the same map (Novigrad) while BaW is a new one and it also has much more content. oh and level wise, i think the recommended level for HoS is 30 and BaW 40...So id do it in that order

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Its better to do one at a time. They're like new games. HoS uses the same map (Novigrad) while BaW is a new one and it also has much more content. oh and level wise, i think the recommended level for HoS is 30 and BaW 40...So id do it in that order
:tup:

Downloading now, I'll play tomorrow. Thanks bro.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Cool, enjoy :D

Btw I don't know which difficulty you're playing (I play Death march) but boss battles are much tougher in the DLC, a bit Bloodborneish. Just a heads up.
I started playing blood and wine finally. Can I download the other in the meantime? I assume a quest will trigger the start of it anyway so I can finish blood and wine first.

Ive completely forgotten how to play haha.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I started playing blood and wine finally. Can I download the other in the meantime? I assume a quest will trigger the start of it anyway so I can finish blood and wine first.

Ive completely forgotten how to play haha.
Tbh I'd start HoS first or it might feel like a bit of a downgrade. BaW has much more content, new skill tree (mutagens), new graphics, completely new and vast map area, etc and etc... It feels like a completely new game.

Hearts of Stone is also shorter and uses the same map. It's better to get that one out of the way first.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tbh I'd start HoS first or it might feel like a bit of a downgrade. BaW has much more content, new skill tree (mutagens), new graphics, completely new and vast map area, etc and etc... It feels like a completely new game.

Hearts of Stone is also shorter and uses the same map. It's better to get that one out of the way first.
Ok cool. I shall.

- - - Updated - - -

I got them the wrong way around :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
do you know Subterrain? @DelPiero84

awesome. i just love me some retro/pixle games :D

...you prolly played it already :shifty:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/340490/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_4

"By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.

Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.

We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why."

SURVIVAL:
-Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
-Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
-Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
-Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!

COMBAT:
-Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
-Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
-Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
-Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
-Defend your generator against invasions!

CRAFT:
-Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
-Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
-Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
-Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
-Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!

EXPLORE:
-Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
-Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
-Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
-Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
-Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!

edit: it's on summer sale for 8,49€ (50% off) :klin: :D
@DelPiero84

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
do you know Subterrain? @DelPiero84

awesome. i just love me some retro/pixle games :D

...you prolly played it already :shifty:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/340490/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_4

"By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.

Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.

We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why."

SURVIVAL:
-Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
-Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
-Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
-Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!

COMBAT:
-Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
-Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
-Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
-Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
-Defend your generator against invasions!

CRAFT:
-Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
-Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
-Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
-Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
-Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!

EXPLORE:
-Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
-Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
-Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
-Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
-Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
:tup:

Never heard of it. Will give it a try.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
About to finish DOOM campaign mode (normal difficulty). Fucking awesome game. One of my favourite games eva brought back to life in a way that does it justice. The "Glory Kill" thing is obviously a new feat, but a welcome one imo. Fantastic game, haven't enjoyed a pure FPS like this for a looooong time.

After this I'm gonna play Blood & Wine. Loved Hearts of Stone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)