General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

while we are at it, Fahrenheit is still awsome too.

Been 11 years already, but defenitely one of the best games I played, complete refreshing mind fuck even if plot got sketchy later. What an experience.

I have to try Quantic dream studios games every time they release something since, and with Heavy Rain (fantastic) and Beyond two souls, its defenitely developers that give you unique experience.

This is their upcoming game:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi
Have few questions:
1. Anyone can recommend me of a good shooting game?
2. Anyone knows how to cheat on Top Eleven?
3. GTA 5 - Is it not as good as 4 or is it just me?

Jan 22, 2009
Wait, Dark Souls 3 ?

Didnt knew i was living under a rock
Yeah:)... huge fan here. I don't know if you are more of a pc or ps4 guy when it comes to gaming, but the PC version is running 60fps and should have lovely graphics. Downside will be plenty of hackers and smaller community I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya I'm getting on that today.
What's your psn mate, we could co-op some shit

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah:)... huge fan here. I don't know if you are more of a pc or ps4 guy when it comes to gaming, but the PC version is running 60fps and should have lovely graphics. Downside will be plenty of hackers and smaller community I guess.
130k people were playing yesterday on steam. Not bad imo.

So yeah, I would also like to say goodbye since I will be spending my free time on DS3 now instead of pointless things like posting, reading, sleeping, eating and shitting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Got my copy of Dark Souls 3 today..... See you all
I didn't even finish Bloodborne. Too time consuming and I intend to keep my sanity, it's hard to when you die 100 times just to get over a little area.

It might work for some, it worked for me for a while - and yes, I do understand the rewarding feeling of finally beating an extremely hard opponent after a 100 tries - but Dark Souls 3 is a big no.

Although yes, the game itself (DS series/Bloodborne) is amazing. Just not something I'm willing to go through again.

Jan 22, 2009
I didn't even finish Bloodborne. Too time consuming and I intend to keep my sanity, it's hard to when you die 100 times just to get over a little area.

It might work for some, it worked for me for a while - and yes, I do understand the rewarding feeling of finally beating an extremely hard opponent after a 100 tries - but Dark Souls 3 is a big no.

Although yes, the game itself (DS series/Bloodborne) is amazing. Just not something I'm willing to go through again.
I can totally understand you there! It is hardcore, time consuming, nerve braking, demanding.....in fact, I am already feeling the frustration.....Which reminds me to log in :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)