General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (11 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has won overall Game of the Year.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-wins-overall-game-of-the-year-at-2015-ga/1100-6432780/

I thought gamespot would cave in to Fallout's hype when The Witcher is clearly a much better game overall but thankfully, no. Well deserved for this masterpiece.

@Zacheryah been telling you to get that shit for ages. Now do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and they also won developer of the year. I'm a Bethesda fan but the way Projeckt Red treats their fans is unparalleled in the gaming world. Another deserved award IMO.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Deserved. Hell of a game. Every aspect of the game is nothing short of perfect, story, quests, characters, graphics.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has won overall Game of the Year.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-wins-overall-game-of-the-year-at-2015-ga/1100-6432780/

I thought gamespot would cave in to Fallout's hype when The Witcher is clearly a much better game overall but thankfully, no. Well deserved for this masterpiece.

@Zacheryah been telling you to get that shit for ages. Now do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and they also won developer of the year. I'm a Bethesda fan but the way Projeckt Red treats their fans is unparalleled in the gaming world. Another deserved award IMO.
i didnt like the combat system from the witcher 2

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
how is the combatsystem
No need to watch the whole thing, watch just the first minute and you should have an idea. Take into consideration those are level 1 enemies and the guy's probably playing it in normal difficulty which is too easy, so they dumb son. It's a mix of Assassin's Creed with an upgraded version of the old one. You can opt for dodging, rolling away or simply parrying/using some defensive magic so it's safe to say it's a pretty versatile and complex system.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The magic doesnt impress me
I hear that I usually hate that mumbo jumbo magic crap. Very few games I have played that were based on magic, but this game is really impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah there is this red head chick in the game you might really like. :D

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
The magic doesnt impress me
When you don't want to like something before hand, you won't like it afterwards. So it'd be a waste of money to buy something you clearly won't enjoy.

Either way, deserved best game of the year spot. MGS was a very close second. If only Kojima hadn't been rushed to release an incomplete game...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Enjoying it? I read some of the comic ones, they're pretty good.
I'm currently reading part II (there are seven books as far as I know). Can't really give a fair judgement I guess cause I didn't read much of that genre. But yeah, to answer your question, I'm enjoying it. Pretty good stuff and something for relaxing. Nice dialogs and nice humor in it. :tup: Worth of reading surely. I played Witcher I long time ago so I have some connection with the character, which makes it more pleasing too :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm reading those books. :)
The books are fantastic, main reason why I bought Witcher 3, I been busy with work and forgot to keep playing the game. But I will never tire of the books, if they only could translate the book series to english quickly enough (read 4 so far). They all in polish since long time, but for some reason translations very much delayed for all of em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)