General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (14 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all the more reason for me to stay away.

to give you perspective i thought the first bioshock game was terrifying. i barely managed to reach the end with it, and that was through shitting my pants countless times

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i cant do horror games at all.

do u guys remember the first silent hill game on ps1? remembe rthe first scene in literally the first minute of the game of you controlling the guy where you are in an dark alley and u have only a lighter and suddenly you get attacked by a demon/zombie?

never have i before ejected a disc and threw it in its case so fast in my life.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

do u guys remember the first silent hill game on ps1? remembe rthe first scene in literally the first minute of the game of you controlling the guy where you are in an dark alley and u have only a lighter and suddenly you get attacked by a demon/zombie?

you should have played FEAR

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

:lol: Pussy.

Horror games that rely on jump scare never scared me too much.

There's one though that's just something else, Silent Hill 2. It's so well written and fucked up that it gets to you, the psychological side of it i mean.

In all fairness though i've always thought the Series take horror to another level. It's too diabolical and hardcore. Can't wait for the new one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like the spooky shit, you need to be scared now and then to get into Fallout. The first time I saw a Deathclaw on FO3 I nearly shit myself.

Anybody remember Doom? Fuck that game.

Dead Space? Fuck that too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fallout scared me too. especially ghouls.

but atleats u can pause that game and take a momement to asses situation. also by the time i faced my first death claw i had some decent weapns and was a high level

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
fallout scared me too. especially ghouls.

but atleats u can pause that game and take a momement to asses situation. also by the time i faced my first death claw i had some decent weapns and was a high level
you should try mario kart.

spooky as fark m8

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm trying to remember if this is from Silent Hill 3, 4 or the newer ones... It's a room that you go in and there's a giant human head with eyes that follow wherever you go. Anyone remember that? Creepy as shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)