General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (16 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The best GTA for me was Vice City. Then San Andreas.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw something today that said that it will in fact have one

- - - Updated - - -

The Persona series is one of my favorites, back to the first one, Revelations: Persona on the PS1

Really? I thought it was just Gun and Melee weapon.

I've never played any Persona game but I must admit that trailer you posted looks fun.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
did u every play any of the other shin megami tensi games?

No sir, I never have. Are they based in the same Persona universe?

- - - Updated - - -

The best GTA for me was Vice City. Then San Andreas.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I thought it was just Gun and Melee weapon.

I've never played any Persona game but I must admit that trailer you posted looks fun.
There is an article on Ign.com that confirms that there are shields

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No sir, I never have. Are they based in the same Persona universe?

- - - Updated - - -
only in that the persona's u have are similar in name and appearance. but they are not called personas, but demons. and u can recruit them by having dialougue with them. it's pretty badass.

also u get to fight lucifer. and dante from devil may cry shows up and u can recruit him.

this is all on the nocturne game of course. there are other in the shin megami tensi universe. if u have a ds or 3ds i suggest u check out the games on it

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Having a shield in game is mandatory for that kinda a game imo...but seeing the concept, I won't be surprised if they skip it.
Check out IGN's youtube channel. There's an interview with the developers where they confirm there are shields in the game but it seems it's not that important anymore. They say if you just stand and wait you're gonna get overwhelmed and die right away.

Jul 10, 2006
Anyone here playing Dying Light yet?

I jst started it about an hour ago. Pretty fun game. I think it was heavily influenced by Dead Island. A lot of similarities, FPS zombie RPG. BUt there is a parkour aspect to it that works surprisingly well for an FPS. Def worth playing.

And it looks beautiful on the XB1. I just can't wait till my new 49" TV shows up on wednesday! :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Anyone here playing Dying Light yet?

I jst started it about an hour ago. Pretty fun game. I think it was heavily influenced by Dead Island. A lot of similarities, FPS zombie RPG. BUt there is a parkour aspect to it that works surprisingly well for an FPS. Def worth playing.

And it looks beautiful on the XB1. I just can't wait till my new 49" TV shows up on wednesday! :p
cant do horror games. too spooky 4 me

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
GTA San Andreas had such a frustrating "dumb ghetto nigga" main character, that everyone was bossing around and making a fool of.

The black guy from "the ballet of gay tony", now that how its done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)