General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (47 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I've never played Red Dead, what makes it so great
The story and it's characters.

Nice, I'll probably get it to play later.
It's great, it's dark and Garry Schyman's soundtrack is fantastic as always.

Question?

If you had the choice to play one game again, like you hadn't ever played it before to experience the joy all over again, which game would it be?
Morrowind

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd like to have the same joy and excitement playing games like I did from the late 80s to early 00s, it's not the same for me any more.

RDR, AC, Splinter Cell, Fallout, GTA, MGS, Shenmue are all more recent ones that I've got a lot out of in more recent times.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Question?

If you had the choice to play one game again, like you hadn't ever played it before to experience the joy all over again, which game would it be?
Half Life 2 or Silent Hill.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody tried the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor game? It's dead cheap new (not a good sign), but as Tolkien fan it seems tempting to try a game where you have wraith abilities.
Yep, beat it last week. It's really good. The Nemesis system where enemies will take over each other is ground breaking and will surely be copied in other games. The only down side to the game is that i thought the maps were uncreative and bleak. Sure, it's Mordor but it should have been more interesting-looking.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Has anybody tried the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor game? It's dead cheap new (not a good sign), but as Tolkien fan it seems tempting to try a game where you have wraith abilities.
The game is great fun, definitely worth whatever you pay for it

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'd like to have the same joy and excitement playing games like I did from the late 80s to early 00s, it's not the same for me any more.

RDR, AC, Splinter Cell, Fallout, GTA, MGS, Shenmue are all more recent ones that I've got a lot out of in more recent times.
For some reason i feel the same way.. I can't stand those pixel games from late 80's/early 90's or even early 3D games anymore, i liked them as a child/teen but that's it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

:agree::sad: At first I have thought this was because i was growing up , but to say it really now I think mostly it is because games miss the WOW! factor for me . I have played games since 3 years old with the snes . At that time tech was improving very fast and every new system came with significant changes in gameplay and graphics which always left you craving for what would come up next and when it came it generally never dissapointed . I still think that there are great games out there , great stories and gameplays , but today we pretty much now what we are gonna get and there is little ground breaking stuff coming around which is sad really .

- - - Updated - - -

As for the games i'd like to replay , GTA 3, VICE CITY , SAN ANDREAS , Prince of Persia (Sands of times , Warrior Within) . Morrowind , Resident Evil 3 , The Gothic Series (I fucking love this) , Fallout 2, buggs bunny lost in time , buggs bunny time busters , MARIO BROS , TMNT the old snes games , Batman Snes games .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tbh, i tought the same about games and movies

Then i saw the bourne trilogy, played DOA, played the ME trilogy

The games still exist, but EA or Ubisoft destroy them after the first one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)