General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (6 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Fixed specific framerate drops
Improved general Framerate on PS4 by lowering the priority of the online services thread
Fixed FPS drops while Arno climbs on the RHP building of Palais de Justice
Fixed FPS drops when in climbing and pressing the Left Stick towards somewhere that is not climbable in certain areas
Fixed FPS drops in Sainte Chapelle

:sergio:

WHAT ABOUT THE FPS DROPS WHENEVER YOU FUCKING RUN THROUGH THE HUGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959600-Patch-3-Notes-Rolling-Out-This-week

seriously, look at the number of errors and mistakes :lol: and it's patch number 3, we had 2 before and we'll have i'd say atleast 2 more :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4751028 said:
Improved general Framerate on PS4 by lowering the priority of the online services thread
Fixed FPS drops when in climbing and pressing the Left Stick towards somewhere that is not climbable in certain areas

WHAT ABOUT THE FPS DROPS WHENEVER YOU FUCKING RUN THROUGH THE HUGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE

seriously, look at the number of errors and mistakes :lol: and it's patch number 3, we had 2 before and we'll have i'd say atleast 2 more :sergio:
You know RUS, that there are allready people valiantly defending Ubisoft for meaning these halfassed tweaks ?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait. I hope I have a PS4 by then.
exclusive ?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This still makes me wonder.. wait for a good xbox360/ps3 emulator, or buy one second hand and get all the exclusives i couldnt get on PC
Join us filthy casuals if you have the money :dule:

Juventino[RUS];4751028 said:

It's a lost cause.

- - - Updated - - -

You know RUS, that there are allready people valiantly defending Ubisoft for meaning these halfassed tweaks ?

- - - Updated - - -

exclusive ?
I think PS4 and PC.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

exclusive ?
just look at this :rofl:
[Mission: Occupied Paris] Arno can fall through a certain zeppelin and remain stuck after performing a jumping action from the top of the zeppelin.

I was the one who defended them for the watch dogs - it was a fresh idea and i really enjoy it even the plot was mediocre and simple, but when they've killed my man Desmond and decided to go to pirates theme i was really upset about the whole AC franchize, and i still bought their fucking game about the pirates and finished that repetitive shit, but i had absolutely 00000000 issues with the graphics, it has a 60 fps and everything is working good, and for the Unity i was fired up - France, the revolution, romantism, co-op, many weapons, many cloths, homes, huge world, 1 to 1 the scale of the buildings.... and ofc i've made a pre-order, it was my very last pre-order to any of ubisoft games, enough is enough, now they are in mine blacklist alongside with EA and Activision

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Can't wait. I hope I have a PS4 by then.
It will be either a mind blowing game or a big fail. The most important question imo is what will the planets have to keep you interested? How much content? Is it going to be just repetition or exploring for no other purpose?

If they nail that, that is to keep the player interested, they will have built one of best games sci fi games ever.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This still makes me wonder.. wait for a good xbox360/ps3 emulator, or buy one second hand and get all the exclusives i couldnt get on PC
just get a second hand ps3. games are so so cheap on it already.

when you do, get these games:

Uncharted 1 - 2 -3 (especially 2 and 3)
the last of us
red dead redemption
Yakuza 3 and 4
God of war Anthology
Metal gear solid Anthology
Sly Collection
Bayonetta
shadow of the colossus
ni no kuni
ninja gaiden sigma 1 -2
kingdom hearts remix
journey
okami hd
heavy rain
beyond: two souls

serisouly right this list down. almost all these games can be found for cheap, or go on sale often, even in digital format. you are wlecome

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

the last of us
red dead redemption
Yakuza 3 and 4
God of war Anthology
Sly Collection
Bayonetta
shadow of the colossus
ni no kuni
ninja gaiden sigma 1 -2
kingdom hearts remix
journey
okami hd
heavy rain

serisouly right this list down. almost all these games can be found for cheap, or go on sale often, even in digital format. you are wlecome
Or he could wait save some more money, get a PS4 and play those games through PSNow.

Btw @Zacheryah, check this out

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

the last of us
red dead redemption
Yakuza 3 and 4
God of war Anthology
Sly Collection
Bayonetta
shadow of the colossus
ni no kuni
ninja gaiden sigma 1 -2
kingdom hearts remix
journey
okami hd
heavy rain

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)