General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (28 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, reviews.

Know what ubisoft does ? Hands out eighter no review copies, or puts them on embargo's that lasts untill the launch, cause they know if TB (or other popular hands on/reviewer) calls them on their broken ass game bullshit, they suffer ALOT of people cancelling their pre-order

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Well, I'll probably pre order Witcher 3 only because i know CD Projekt isn't known for disappointing it's buyers.

But i said probably. It'll all depend. Last i heard they're still trying to make it run smooth on 60fps 1080p and the game will be out in a couple of months, so i have my doubts.

Bethesda is another company that i trust to an extent. I know their open world games will always have a million bugs, but i also know they'll be fucking good.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, wtf is happening with Angry joe, he's getting sloppy. No more reviews and barely any updates.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, I'll probably pre order Witcher 3 only because i know CD Projekt isn't known for disappointing it's buyers.

But i said probably. It'll all depend. Last i heard they're still trying to make it run smooth on 60fps 1080p and the game will be out in a couple of months, so i have my doubts.

Bethesda is another company that i trust to an extent. I know their open world games will always have a million bugs, but i also know they'll be fucking good.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, wtf is happening with Angry joe, he's getting sloppy. No more reviews and barely any updates.
I really wonder what happened there. Got sloppy when his youtube income skyrocket ?
Really hopes he kicks it back into a higher gear. I really liked the detail he could get into reviews, the accuracy and usually calling out if the devs are sloppy or the publisher is pushing an unfinished product.

Meanwhile, while Joe is slacking, you have TB who is fighing colon cancer, but is producing 5 video's per week when not doing his chemo's :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Bethesda, you can definatly add them.

While i buy GTA V cause i love the games, rockstar has had their things with pc in the past (hot coffee mod SA, insane graphican requirements GTA IV), Bethesda allways delivers, and never ever rips off players.

It goes so far, that on the forums of their games, you dare say you pirate the game, within the 5 minutes it takes to have you permabanned, 17 members will have gravely insulted you for doing so.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
In this day and age there is no such thing as free DLC. It's about time we accept it. And It's not like i buy them anyways.

The way to protest is to not pre-order games anymore. Wait for reviews. Value your money.
GTA V has had free DLC for over a year

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4748201 said:
Gta v is a very big step back for the whole franchize, now they only care about fucking online service and microtransactions
No it's not, the best GTA game ever.

They made over $1 billion from it, and put free DLC every month. The only paid DLC are those shark cards but I doubt they make much money off them.

Mar 9, 2006
GTA V has had free DLC for over a year

- - - Updated - - -

No it's not, the best GTA game ever.

They made over $1 billion from it, and put free DLC every month. The only paid DLC are those shark cards but I doubt they make much money off them.
The plot its a disaster, the dialogues, the script etc. is very bad. There are no secrets to discover, you have nothing to do when you've finished the main scenario, but ofc you can spend the whole day playing the golf or doing the yoga and some other stuff like gta online mode. Their masterpiece is the red dead redemption, this is the best game that they've ever created

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4748228 said:
The plot its a disaster, the dialogues, the script etc. is very bad. There are no secrets to discover, you have nothing to do when you've finished the main scenario, but ofc you can spend the whole day playing the golf or doing the yoga and some other stuff like gta online mode. Their masterpiece is the red dead redemption, this is the best game that they've ever created
I agree the story kind of sucks and the characters aren't really likeable. The story is too short too, but the acting and voice acting is really good, and the game is the most fun to play, like shooting & driving. There are lots of secrets to discover, like the UFOs (3 of them), underwater hatch and stuff like that.

San Andreas was probably better for its time but V is still the best imo.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Man, fuck. Should I do it? I have only $1,900 left and no job, but when can I do this again? I'd be paying half with my brother paying the other half.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...lack/8637183.p?id=1219365658942&skuId=8637183
It depends how much bills you gotta pay and how long you think it will be til you find another job. Bills come first, remember that.

But if that money is more than enough til you start working again, then i don't see why not get it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It depends how much bills you gotta pay and how long you think it will be til you find another job. Bills come first, remember that.

But if that money is more than enough til you start working again, then i don't see why not get it.
I still live with my parents, and probably will for a while unfortunately because hosing costs in Brooklyn are insane. My friend thinks there will be a price drop later on anyway though. So if that's the case might as well wait.

- - - Updated - - -

So long as you've a job lined up I say go for it
I don't :sigh:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man, fuck. Should I do it? I have only $1,900 left and no job, but when can I do this again? I'd be paying half with my brother paying the other half.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...lack/8637183.p?id=1219365658942&skuId=8637183
Do not do it. Seriously, wait for a job.

I was forced into an upgrade a while back, some expected payment got delayed and i'm now forced to scrap by for 3 months untill its due.

Dont do it when its not neccecary. Dont buy the "you save x cash" nonsense. If you buy that package, you wont have saved x. You'll have spend 399. Thats the only thing that counts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)