General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (11 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
we need to set up a fireteam. You in?
You already have me in your friends list just add me to the team. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Destiny Beta
Destiny is fucking A. Had me surprised because I really didn't expect to have so much fun with it. Those tiny RPG elements included in a solid shooter do it for me.
I despise CoD but the controls and gameplay are usually very smooth for a FPS, Destiny managed to be even smoothier.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As for the controls in Destiny, I don't play a lot of FPS, hardly at all. However, these controls were just second nature to me. It just felt great. And I love the Guardian's Tower and how it is all set up

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Stop being tight and upgrade your broadband. I'm on 87% and its taken me 25min so far. @Badass Vidal 56k dial up is dated son ;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
@CrimsonianKing tried joining your invite but somehow it threw me into my story mode. Why's that?

- - - Updated - - -

i'll add you later, busy playing fm 14 :p
I haven't played FIFA for ages. Can't wait for the new one to come out? Are there any good racing games released?? Also off topic......is BT Sport still covering Serie A???

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@CrimsonianKing tried joining your invite but somehow it threw me into my story mode. Why's that?

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't played FIFA for ages. Can't wait for the new one to come out? Are there any good racing games released?? Also off topic......is BT Sport still covering Serie A???
i haven't bothered with fifa this year, yet i still manage to beat all my mates when i play it round their house :D - Quagliarella is so overpowered :D

dont think any decent racing game have been released, cant wait for drive club though.

yeah BT are

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No idea. I was playing with @King of Kings but it got to a point in the map where he went through and it kicked me out for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and his dog wanted to play. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, i just completed a mission called The Devils' Lair, it took almost 2 hours to do so. The Bosses are really badasses, it takes a million bullets to kill them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No idea. I was playing with @King of Kings but it got to a point in the map where he went through and it kicked me out for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and his dog wanted to play. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, i just completed a mission called The Devils' Lair, it took almost 2 hours to do so. The Bosses are really badasses, it takes a million bullets to kill them.
You could hear me? :howler: I couldn't hear you at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)