General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (35 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
@Raz CoH2 anytime? :D
I'm taking few days holiday from tomorrow, definitely up for some in the daytime. Cos usually weekends are out for me since I'm somewhere doing something :D

And I'm taking a holiday cos it's too hot to work with these temps here. So gonna be chilling at home in the day.

I need to buy a mic tomorrow though, cos playing without communication sucks big time.

So in short let's catch each other on steam tommorrow or day after and kill some commies :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
yeah just as intense really, if not more. definitely the most intense game (CoH & CoH2) I have ever played. requires complete undivided attention :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm enjoying the hell out of The Last of Us. @Zacheryah made it sound like it was a hard game, i find the contrary to be true.

I'm already out of downtown (where he's trying to get to his friend's place) and i have only died like once or twice plus i probably only used 2 or 3 bullets so far.

What can i say, i'm good at stealth-survival games. :klin:

Ps. Zach, don't spoil it, i don't want to know what i'm about to find ahead.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To anyone who owns a PS4 in North America, the Playstation NoW open beta will begin sometime today. It will be available in the PS Store sometime today.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm enjoying the hell out of The Last of Us. @Zacheryah made it sound like it was a hard game, i find the contrary to be true.

I'm already out of downtown (where he's trying to get to his friend's place) and i have only died like once or twice plus i probably only used 2 or 3 bullets so far.

What can i say, i'm good at stealth-survival games. :klin:

Ps. Zach, don't spoil it, i don't want to know what i'm about to find ahead.
:tup:

I don't think it's a hard game, you just have to make sure you are thinking about what you are doing (ammo etc.) instead of going full Rambo. Also, the game just gets better and better imo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:tup:

I don't think it's a hard game, you just have to make sure you are thinking about what you are doing (ammo etc.) instead of going full Rambo. Also, the game just gets better and better imo.
The key is to be resourceful.

Ammo is hard to come by. You find yourself doing a lot more stealth and hand to hand combat than you would think.

I can't wait to play it again. I should be picking it up sometime this weekend.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Damn, there isn't a single moment in the game where i thought "this isn't as good as 2 mins ago", it keeps getting better. What a game.
Yeah, it is something. I hear that the single mission DLC is supposed to be really good too. The multiplayer is quite fun. Once I pick it up, maybe we can give it a go.

Assuming that my dog leaves me alone.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is he?

Nico?

Nico???

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The key is to be resourceful.

Ammo is hard to come by. You find yourself doing a lot more stealth and hand to hand combat than you would think.

I can't wait to play it again. I should be picking it up sometime this weekend.
I'm finding it much easier than the old school survival games, i always have plenty of ammo. And there's always more to be picked up that is if you're thorough like i am. Plus the game gives you many weapon choices and ways to kill/avoid enemies. A good strategist will have no problem whatsoever.

Assuming that my dog leaves me alone.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is he?

Nico?

Nico???
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sacred 3 is out apparently

Day 1 DLC(5 party option, best partymember, all dlc)
Yet game comes on pc at full price 50 euro
Embargo for reviewers untill 5 august and released sooner without noticing
Not well produced
@ZoSo this is the kind of game i will pirate. If they want to grab the money from players with their bullshit, and want to block bad reviews so we cannot get a good idea about the game, then they just deserve it.

I will pirate it, and see wether its worth the money. If it is, i'll pay for the game, not the bullshit DLC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)