General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Three games that affected me this year while I was watching the viewer play the whole game ( I don't play games, my macbook sucks )

Beyond Two Souls

The Last of Us

Bioshock Episode One

Combat wise, I don't think these games stood out but from a storyline point of view as well as direction (Beyond Two Souls), they were absolutely incredible and fantastic.
Those are interactive movies, not games.

I watched them on youtube, and it was quite the story indeed.

I dont pay 60 euro for a story

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, its not THAT outdated. you could still play it.

its an excellent game

systhem shock 1, 2, bioshock, bioshock 2 is so excellent, its beyond words

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That comparison list doesn't include Sony Santa Monica, Media Molecule, Sony London, Sony Bend, Polyphony Studios, Sony Japan or Naughty Dog games for the PS4.

These guys are the real heavy hitters for Sony's first party studios, and Naughty Dog only recently announced Uncharted for the PS4.

I'm glad that Microsoft are breaking out with different types of games such as Quantum Break. I just wish they would make more games. At least in time for Titanfall, as that is when I'll be picking up an X1.

I don't have another $1000.00 to spend on a console launch like I did last week.

Well, I do, but my wife would probably kill me.

Actually, she would kill me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Haven't yet mate, finishing off GTA V and then I'll get the special edition. I don't normally buy games together as soon as they come out, because I play them one at a time.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Since i'm not getting a next-gen console til probably Jan/Feb, i found a no brainer deal for Dark Souls, 5 bucks. Is it really that good, @Zacheryah ???

I never played Demon Souls but i'm familiar with RPGs and have Dragon's Dogma (Some might say it's a similar game).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Since i'm not getting a next-gen console til probably Jan/Feb, i found a no brainer deal for Dark Souls, 5 bucks. Is it really that good, @Zacheryah ???

I never played Demon Souls but i'm familiar with RPGs and have Dragon's Dogma (Some might say it's a similar game).
Dark souls is the joint best RPG i ever played, and in terms of gameplay, nothing comes within a lightyear

I have never played a game that has such feeling off completion when succeeding a difficult boss.

if you take the time to see how the lore goes, via the excellent channel of "vaativaya" on youtube, you get more and more attached to everything

5 bucks is insane value for money

- - - Updated - - -

But for those not familliar with the 90ties style of guidance, you could check gamefaqs and use their walktrough to know when to go where, cause it basically drops you in the middle of something, and GL finding your way out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)