General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (69 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not sure if mentionned here before, but what do people find of "Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition", I or II ?

Started with the first one yesterday, kinda liked how they did enviroment.
I do think they should have given the character model an overhaul aswel.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just read this about ps+ :weee:

I’m not planning to buy ps4 until December. Will I still be able to save both playstation 4 titles even though I don’t have a ps4?
You sure can, just use the webstore (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/) and “purchase” the games so they will be ready to go when you get your PS4!
This means that if I will buy ps4 let's say in the middle of 2014 i will have ~15 games available to download :weee:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
sounds like bs to me anyway, I bet they calculated the cost of the parts alone and not in bulk or something. stores make way more profit than the manufacturers, unless sony are selling them to the stores for like $300-350. it did say ps3s cost $800 to make and they cost $600 to buy initially.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how should i know? reveiws are mixed between some of those games. Resongun is the one getting good reviews.

infamous: second son is made by insomiac which means it will be the best launch title out of the whole bunch, and the one to get + assasin';s creed 4

everything else is typical consnole launch : meh games and tech demos until a year later where all the good stuff starts to come out

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Trying to be neutral here, this list is trying to mask a good xbox one point

Xbox one has more exclusives on launch, that arent indie games. And really, quite a bit more.

Because Sony's effords toward indie games when taking them in accound, yes you get this list

If you would make a "tripple a title" list, xbox has more exclusives on launch.

But really, why would you take the lesser machine

Is it bad that I don't recognise about 90% of those PS3 exclusive titles? I'm all for exclusives if they are really good, but which ones are?
No, its normal, there is a very logic explenation for this.

Sony made huge effords for indie game developpers, and alot on that list are actually indie games. Unless you watch TotalBiscuit's channel often, you wont know half of those games.

- - - Updated - - -

how should i know? reveiws are mixed between some of those games. Resongun is the one getting good reviews.

infamous: second son is made by insomiac which means it will be the best launch title out of the whole bunch, and the one to get + assasin';s creed 4

everything else is typical consnole launch : meh games and tech demos until a year later where all the good stuff starts to come out
You forgot to mention an even better thing :

current gen consoles are still releasing amazing games that take the consoles to the edge of their ability.

Why spend big cash on a new console, with launch issues and poorly optimised titles cause its a new machine ?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Trying to be neutral here, this list is trying to mask a good xbox one point

Xbox one has more exclusives on launch, that arent indie games. And really, quite a bit more.

Because Sony's effords toward indie games when taking them in accound, yes you get this list
:tup: indie games suck

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Three games that affected me this year while I was watching the viewer play the whole game ( I don't play games, my macbook sucks )

Beyond Two Souls

The Last of Us

Bioshock Episode One

Combat wise, I don't think these games stood out but from a storyline point of view as well as direction (Beyond Two Souls), they were absolutely incredible and fantastic.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I should also watch a "let's play" of AC4 as well honestly

- - - Updated - - -

I never played one that I felt was anything more than a novelty
I know what you mean, the one I'm scoring for is more than that..actually, its more of a system shock 2 spiritual successor and will be on kickstarter soon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)