General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (23 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do me a favor.

#1) stop acting like an elitist for once

#2) don't assume that the people you are gracing with your condescending attitudes DO NOT have a high end PC
I'm not an elitist. People act like consoles define a new level, and i inform that its allready years on pc.

Your second point is retarded. People who have a high end pc would know consoles are moving from 8 to 2 years behind pc's. They wouldnt react like this cause they'd own better looking games then on the current launch

If console users thought having high end-PC level graphics was of the most importance then consoles wouldn't exist.
A very good point. Once again, the casual gamer has to ruin everything.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
For me, I prefer playing games on a console, I like the feeling of just relaxing on my couch with a controller. Yeah, I know you can connect your PC to your TV & use a controller as well but it's not the same to me. Besides, consoles last several years on the market, with a PC your graphics card is already out of date a year later.

The only thing I play on PC is Football Manager.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not true, a high end GPU will last you a long time. You might not be able to get everything to the max in some games after a year, but you will still will be near the max and even then the graphics will be much much better the console.

And if you are not satisfied just buy a new card. Simple.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, but I'd rather not spend what little money I have on upgrading a PC all the time. Meh, I don't even use my gaming PC anymore anyway because my ex cracked the screen.

I'm not going to buy the PS4 either until it becomes a necessity (i.e. a game comes out I really really want to play). Then again, I was much more into gaming 5 years ago than I am now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not an elitist. People act like consoles define a new level, and i inform that its allready years on pc.

Your second point is retarded. People who have a high end pc would know consoles are moving from 8 to 2 years behind pc's. They wouldnt react like this cause they'd own better looking games then on the current launch

A very good point. Once again, the casual gamer has to ruin everything.

My point is retarded, yet you were the one who decided to stick his nose into a conversation that had nothing to do with graphics, when Dann and I were discussing a trailer for the new Uncharted, which by the way, showed now graphics whatsoever.

But yeah, my point is retarded. Coming from someone who gets banned every other week because he has an unquestionable desire to show everyone how smart he is on the forum

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not true, a high end GPU will last you a long time. You might not be able to get everything to the max in some games after a year, but you will still will be near the max and even then the graphics will be much much better the console.
And if you are not satisfied just buy a new card. Simple.
Fully agreed tbh. I payed 1100 euro for the total deal in 2007, lets say 800 was the pc itself.
Well, since then i only replaced the 9800 gtx with a 480gtx

can run anything apart from planetside 2

I play all car games and sports games on console(Expect Football Manager of course)

While all action, adventure etc is on PC.
Whilst i usually do that as friends, you could also do what i do at our appartment :

Get wireless xbox360 for windows controller (fucking boss controllers)
Get HDMI cable of a few meters

Connect PC with TV via HDMI
Boot up teh game, grab controller and game !

Seriously, dat range of the xbox360 controller is so damn good.
Cant wait for the xbox one controller for windows :tongue:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, car games are really so much better on a big screen.

I did it with NFS shift 2 : unleashed.

One thing tho, its fucking disgusting forza motorsport and gran turismo are specific console only. PC really lacks such a great cargame.

Currently, i emulate Gran Turismo 4. Wich was a PS2 game so the graphic is less but its SO much fun :)

Emulating PS3 sadly is to much for my rig

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
lolwat

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, car games are really so much better on a big screen.

I did it with NFS shift 2 : unleashed.

One thing tho, its fucking disgusting forza motorsport and gran turismo are specific console only. PC really lacks such a great cargame.

Currently, i emulate Gran Turismo 4. Wich was a PS2 game so the graphic is less but its SO much fun :)

Emulating PS3 sadly is to much for my rig
iracing
GRID

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)