General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (76 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Isn't dark souls an extremely hard game from a couple years ago? I gave it a try but it was very difficult to go through
Yep, it's kind of hard. But the game is great because it rewards you for being good. There is no difficulty settings there and you have to play properly to make anything in it.

At the begining the first fights are extremely hard, you might end up getting killed every 5 mins ir even sooner, but then after a while you get used to the mechanics and become more comfortable so it gets much easier and you can advance.

Anyway, I like the game because it's something more challenging then most of the games targeted to the least skilled retards in the gaming industry.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm not overly impressed so far in all honesty. The fighting and parkour doesn't feel as fluid as in previous games. A strange complaint, but the game is almost too colourful and bright. It's kind of difficult to make out what's happening sometimes.

I'll give or some time but making a final judgment.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Of cousre :D Still too colourful for my liking.

It's the first time I've picked up one of these games and not been blown away by it. Like I said I'll give it some time before laying down an overall verdict

Apr 15, 2006
I'm not overly impressed so far in all honesty. The fighting and parkour doesn't feel as fluid as in previous games. A strange complaint, but the game is almost too colourful and bright. It's kind of difficult to make out what's happening sometimes.

I'll give or some time but making a final judgment.
Damn, doesn't sound promising.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Saw the Buccaneer version of ACBF today, very close to buying it but I won't play it just yet so didn't bother. Only time I'd buy a game SE, with a favourite franchise and era meeting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Damn, doesn't sound promising.
Ok, a few hours of gaming later and I'm beginning to like the game more and more. I still find it a little too confusing visually, there's just too much going on sometimes (graphics wise).

Having complete control of the ship is a huge feature of this game and the random sea battles and consequent boarding option that follows are great fun. There's a ton of stuff to do in the game, the usual collecting grind and assassination contracts but there's a few nice additions like the whaling tasks and fortress missions for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)