General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (29 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You can always invest a little bit and upgrade your rig to give it a longer lifespan.
Consoles will still last longer. e.g. 360 came out in 2005 I think and the next one will probably come out at the end of this year or next year. That's about 8 years. Do you really think any computers (for gaming) would still be able to keep up now if you upgraded it? It would practically have to be a new computer. Pentium 4 was probably the best processor you could get back then.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Probably not :D but man there is such a difference you can get from any powerfull PC and any console that it's not even comparable.

And now days a really good rig can last you quite some time, plus with some upgrades I think it can last 5 years without problem, you might not be able to use all the max settings and resolutions after such time, but it will still be way better then console is able to offer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Probably not :D but man there is such a difference you can get from any powerfull PC and any console that it's not even comparable.

And now days a really good rig can last you quite some time, plus with some upgrades I think it can last 5 years without problem, you might not be able to use all the max settings and resolutions after such time, but it will still be way better then console is able to offer.
It's not the same thing though.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well, with big hard drives which isn't a problem nowdays and a proper PC they work 99,9% of the time too.

And you only have to install once, then you can play them without any problem.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
My Laptop can play all games. But that's not the problem. When i example play a stragety game, my laptop gets overheated and the game starts lagging abit.

Do you guys think a Laptop cooler can fix this?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've been spending waaaay too much time playing CoD 2 lately. This game is addicting.

Also, I didn't expect the campaign to be this fun - by far the best CoD campaign I've ever played (haven't tried them all).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
CoD4 is the best imo. Everything was great about it, especially when it was fresh. Now they've been releasing the same game for the past 6 years.

- - - Updated - - -

The last one I owned was MW2.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
CoD4 is the best imo. Everything was great about it, especially when it was fresh. Now they've been releasing the same game for the past 6 years.

- - - Updated - - -

The last one I owned was MW2.
I'm talking about CoD Black ops 2 btw, not the original CoD2 which was brilliant in it's own right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)