General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (51 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
assetto corsa is even better
Hmm looking at it, it might be simulation wise but graphically it's nowhere near Project CARS. Some people say X Motor Racing Ultimate is the best simulator out there, i don't know...

- - - Updated - - -

Playing Alien Isolation, pretty good.
I'm re watching the movies to get even more into the game and damn, it's like Ridley Scott himself directed it.

I don't know why people still care about IGN and Gamespot reviews, they're always full of shit. Everybody is loving it and they give it a 5.9/6. Get out of here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hmm looking at it, it might be simulation wise but graphically it's nowhere near Project CARS. Some people say X Motor Racing Ultimate is the best simulator out there, i don't know...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm re watching the movies to get even more into the game and damn, it's like Ridley Scott himself directed it.

I don't know why people still care about IGN and Gamespot reviews, they're always full of shit. Everybody is loving it and they give it a 5.9/6. Get out of here.

IGN is utter bullshit.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No, but thanks for reminding me, didn't notice it was out already :D

From what I've seen it's basically Assassins Creed vs. Lord of the Rings, and seeing as both are among my favourite franchises, I'm expecting nothing less than pure awesomeness.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No, but thanks for reminding me, didn't notice it was out already :D

From what I've seen it's basically Assassins Creed vs. Lord of the Rings, and seeing as both are among my favourite franchises, I'm expecting nothing less than pure awesomeness.
It is all those things you said :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Has anyone else picked up Shadows of Mordor yet?

Ifs unbelievable :weee:
Soon. Its a bit stupid about the frame buffer issue for higher texture quality tho.

Shadow of morder on ultra graphics is about as good looking as far cry 3, wich is totaly fine with 2gb ram/card

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get it as soon as i beat Alien Isolation.
I'm still wondering wether to watch it on youtube or to play the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)