General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (65 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's the space jockey from the first movie. Which also happens to be an engineers ship based on Prometheus. Yet it's still unknown if it's the same exact ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people would reference the original movie for that scene though

dvd_alien.jpg

not that abortion of a movie
It really becomes a better movie if you look for the explanations. There are several subliminal messages which tend to leave the viewer left without answers. But look it up and you might change your mind about that movie.

For example, this:

And when you have the time, check this one:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm telling you, don't watch it, play it. Alien fans out there are having orgasms with this game. That's how true it is to the movies. I just got to this part of the game, see if you recognize these:

I'm currently watching all 4 movies in a row, cant sleep cause of high fever anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people would reference the original movie for that scene though

not that abortion of a movie
I kinda liked it.

now dont beat me up, but i've only saw the 4th alien movie before, and the AVP games (1 and 2) wich are all time favorites for me.

Just watched the first alien movie. Goddamn what a masterpiece that was

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Just finally beat Alien Isolation. Damn, what a game. Hands down one of the 5 best sci-fi games i've ever played. Mass Effect, Fallout and Half-life can certainly learn from it.

The level of care for every little detail was huge here. Graphics top notch in every sense. Props to the developers, they not only managed to capture the Alien essence, they came up with a hell of a story and one of the best atmophere/soundtrack ever. Not gonna spoil anything but everything points to a sequel and i'll certainly be looking forward to it. It left an impression that will last for a while.

I give it a 9/10.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Bought Assassin's Creed Unity, will receive it tomorrow but I'm already regretting my choice. Bad reviews everywhere, not about the story but the gameplay. Shitty framerate, graphical issues, one of the buggiest games in recent times. Alien Isolation was the same way with horrible framerate on cutscenes.

What's wrong with the industry? That everybody rushes their games to be released with a few bugs here and there we all know, but damn, it's getting worse by the hour.

I'm never buying a game on release date and/or pre ordering it again before doing my research. No more money out the window. I expected more from Ubisoft.

@Zacheryah stay away from this. At least until they fix it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
ubisoft is shithouse, and the games are always based on the same shit gameplay 'features' like discovering part of the map through a tower or whatever. far cry, AC, watch dogs etc all the same.

Mar 9, 2006
Bought Assassin's Creed Unity, will receive it tomorrow but I'm already regretting my choice. Bad reviews everywhere, not about the story but the gameplay. Shitty framerate, graphical issues, one of the buggiest games in recent times. Alien Isolation was the same way with horrible framerate on cutscenes.

What's wrong with the industry? That everybody rushes their games to be released with a few bugs here and there we all know, but damn, it's getting worse by the hour.

I'm never buying a game on release date and/or pre ordering it again before doing my research. No more money out the window. I expected more from Ubisoft.

unfortunately i've made a pre-order, i've finished all the parts of this franchise and since the black flag had a bad plot but good graphics and mechanics (except the fighting system) and the big Paris was looking supergood in the beta.....what i have now - first of all i was forced to download only 8 gb instead of 42gb in the beggining, then i was able to play but you can only finish 3-4 missions and then you can only run around the small city and collect some shit, that's it, because to start another missions you have to download the full game 34 gb and the download speed from the ps store is VERY LOW, i've downloaded only 10gb+ in 2 days, then the graphics is SUPER poor, it's like im running this game not on the the fucking ps4 but on the old pc, whenever you run between huge amound of people you have a slowmotion/freezing effect, you can turn around your hero fast, it does have some delay and its making a ruining the whole control :sergio: also the jumping glitch is back, from time to time your hero is jumping elsewhere but not in the way that you wanted and i've stuck in the god damn textures for 1 time right after i used the fast travel system :sergio: :sergio: the engine of this game is really old, there are a lot of bugs in it, the framerate is meh.....of course the cities are much bigger, the fighting system is better and much harder to handle, but the npcs are still very stupid, and i heard they are going to use the microtransactions system in it lol.....fucking cocksuckers from Ubisoft :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind that as long as the game works properly. In fact i just received my copy and there's a 1GB patch. Hopefully it'll fix whatever problems the game have.
no, it won't fix them, probably this is update for the 'chemical' mission or something, im running 1.01 version atm and it's very bad :sergio:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I've played it a bit, just the first mission and some exploring. It's not as bad as i thought but it's still bad and reviews suggest it will get worse later in the game.

The AC series is one of the biggest out there and they don't want to stain it so i should expect them to released another patch soon.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I've played each game in the franchise at least twice, never having had a bad experience with any of the games. So if what you say is true, I'll hold out a couple weeks until all glitches and issues are resolved.

Still playing Shadows of Mordor which is great fun if any of you guys have yet to play it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Never actually played an AC game, but i heard many fans say that "its a big step back".

Sad for such a popular and widely acknowledged game

Mar 9, 2006
I've played it a bit, just the first mission and some exploring. It's not as bad as i thought but it's still bad and reviews suggest it will get worse later in the game.

The AC series is one of the biggest out there and they don't want to stain it so i should expect them to released another patch soon.
the graphics is the biggest step back after the black flag i was expecting that AC unity will be on the same level as infamous

Mar 9, 2006
Never actually played an AC game, but i heard many fans say that "its a big step back".

Sad for such a popular and widely acknowledged game
it's a VERY big step back, except really big cities and the new fighting system there are nothing good in it and of course they will never create same good plot that we had in the AC2 with Ezio Auditore and his storyline

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
As long as they fix the glitches and the frame rate issues i'm happy. You never really get big changes on games that are released every year.

If the plot is good and there's lot of content to explore, that's fine by me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)