General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (32 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Got Alien Isolation today. Amazing game. For those who enjoy the movies, you'll have a blast.

Only complaint is that the cutscenes are choppy as shit, 15 fps at best and the problem is in all consoles/PC.

It's really disgraceful what the game world has turned into; release unfinished shit, fix later. It's almost every game now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Got Alien Isolation today. Amazing game. For those who enjoy the movies, you'll have a blast.

Only complaint is that the cutscenes are choppy as shit, 15 fps at best and the problem is in all consoles/PC.

It's really disgraceful what the game world has turned into; release unfinished shit, fix later. It's almost every game now.
I prefer to respond by pirating the game when its patched and fixed up

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The industry itself as well as anything associated with it is reaching a low point.
It is, really. Developers are being pushed to release full priced games in beta state and use us as guinea pigs. You pay for something you can't fully enjoy til they start releasing patches...

I like my Gamefly for that reason, i don't buy it unless it's really worth it, i rent it, play it and send it back.

I prefer to respond by pirating the game when its patched and fixed up
Too bad i can't do the same on a console.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)