General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (112 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
skyrim has a ton of bugs , bethesda games have a ton of bugs in general , they have so much bugs that they are considered like part of the experience by now :D , the best thing about their games are mods which enhance the experience and even resolve some problems , like balance issues ect . Still project red are not as big as other companies , but they put more passion and seem like the more intelligent in game making , better ideas .
Yeah it seems that way, but with TW2 even without the bugs it has this feeling, that it's not polished, minor things.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know, but major price drops almost always happens way too late. You can get a lucky FM discount in a good time, but usualy the best discounts will be around summer or later, that's way too long.

And for eg, titles like Total War, they only give good discounts when a newer one is coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

I now started Witcher 2, so far an awesome game, something different and reminds of some good old rpg, with a good stories and involving characters, not to mention the combat and the skill tree isn't that bad ether. Not a go anywhere do anything with a crappy story game.

It's not a fallout, because it's not so much free world, but it feels very genuine and really feels like an rpg.

Witcher 2 was torented, but I already bought from steam the first version just for 2 euros!
I posted a 30% discount promo for digital or CD copy on the FM thread, I think that offer has ended now but I ended up paying £19.50 rather than +£30 which is a bargain since there won't be a discount like that till probably the summer as you said, maybe a small drop in January if you're lucky

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm currently looking into more indie releases.

Watching Totalbiscuit's channel alot, you come across a few great titles

hence, you should check out the games "Maia" and "Sina mora" on kickstarter

the first one, is a godgame, in the style of dungeonkeeper, theme hospital etc, but set on mars, with that typical dark humor.
the second is "gta meet morrowind" and looked also great

really hope they make it trough. i think this kind of games has more future then tripple A games, wich tend to be shallow and rushed

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

the first one, is a godgame, in the style of dungeonkeeper, theme hospital etc, but set on mars, with that typical dark humor.

really hope they make it trough. i think this kind of games has more future then tripple A games, wich tend to be shallow and rushed

MARK OF THE NINJA!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

MARK OF THE NINJA!
Check FTL if you haven't already , pretty good indie

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What platforms are they on? Trine 2 is a good side scrolling puzzle game, not really an indie game but Tropico 3 is great.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Best games ever: Super Mario 3, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, Killer Instinct, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3.

Skies of Arcadia was so dope...I'll never forgive myself for selling Dreamcast. :sad:

Apr 15, 2006
Only of my favourite games was Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I've played this game through and through like a hundred times. Nothing's more fun that slicing someone up with a Lightsaber and killing 4 Stormtroopers using Force Lightening. :sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)