General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
my pc is from 2008 and currently my grafix crap all over them consoles

just 800 euro back then, and seems like its gonna be running at least another 2 years

pc ftw

not to mention nearly every game is free, unless its good, or skidrow cant hack it soon enough :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
depends on the budget , if you are short on cash go for the ps3 , if you have money to spend build a nice gaming rig
tbh, an average price can buy you a pc miles ahead of consoles that will run top end games for a few years to come.

when the new generation consolecrap comes out, get the GTX of the secondlast geforce series at that time.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I read the story mode is about 7hours long, If you are the type who likes a nice long campaign you might be disappointed.
That sucks. I've spent +200 hours on Skyrim :)

Thought it being Bethesda it would probably be a pretty long story mode.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It says my laptop is below the minimum requirements due to my graphics card (which runs borderlands fine) but ill download dishonored and test it eventually.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Cod ain't bad so far. Campaign. Looks interesting. Online is much of what you would expect, I like the create a class changes.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You guys really buy stuff? If it's not multiplayer its a no no to buy for me :D
See the way I see it is that if a game is designed without multiplayer it means time and effort has gone into the story of the single player. I love that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The developers spend a lot of time making those games. If I were in their shoes, I'd wish people would buy my game too. It's only fair that they get paid for entertaining me.
I get that, I do buy some games, but rarely only, I have really love that game to buy it if it has no multiplayer, for eg like Fallout 1&2. It has to be really special.

- - - Updated - - -

See the way I see it is that if a game is designed without multiplayer it means time and effort has gone into the story of the single player. I love that.
Well I get that, but I can't spend 50 euros on a game like Dragon Age even though it has a great story, 50 euro for a single player game? That's insane.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
do you guys never hear of sales?

here the average game falls in price by usually 50% within 3 months, sometimes even faster.

and if you game on pc, it is even better with steam and GOG and GMG sales.

I got Dragon Age ultimate for 10 dollars and mass effect 1 and 2 both for less than 10 dollars during sales.

fall out new vegas ultimate was also 10 dollars during sales.

STALKER was like less than 4 dollars. Steam even has games for sale for $ 1.50

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
do you guys never hear of sales?

here the average game falls in price by usually 50% within 3 months, sometimes even faster.

and if you game on pc, it is even better with steam and GOG and GMG sales.

I got Dragon Age ultimate for 10 dollars and mass effect 1 and 2 both for less than 10 dollars during sales.

fall out new vegas ultimate was also 10 dollars during sales.
We don't have any good stores here in Lithuania, I only am left with Steam and GOG where I can buy them digitally, and there you don't always get good discounts for games you like. And the usual 20% or so is still too much for such games imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)