General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (78 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Try holding down the PS3 button - Start up(Not on the controller, but the PS3) till it says two sounds of bip's.

- - - Updated - - -

It will restart your PS3 to the most recommend settings your TV has.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Try holding down the PS3 button - Start up(Not on the controller, but the PS3) till it says two sounds of bip's.

- - - Updated - - -

It will restart your PS3 to the most recommend settings your TV has.
I'll try this before tampering with the graphics, thanks perle :kiss:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
already been banned from 3 servers this week on bf3 for owning the admins with a sniper, thats just my style when it comes to shoot em ups, not into this gung ho i'll be dead within 10 seconds from a rpg shit that you get on Cod these days

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm usually +50 after a map of domination in CoD and I use a assault riffle.

Anyways, I got my flac jacket on now so you bitches can't hurt me with your claymores - time to stick my knife in some bitch backs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I bought the last two CODs but have only played campaign. I was full 10th or 15th prestige on Black Ops, whatever it was, but it's so time consuming.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
i never really saw much point in the prestige. why start over again just for the sake of a cooler looking badge?
Cos everything gets boring when you've maxed out your classes I think.

- - - Updated - - -

already been banned from 3 servers this week on bf3 for owning the admins with a sniper, thats just my style when it comes to shoot em ups, not into this gung ho i'll be dead within 10 seconds from a rpg $#@! that you get on Cod these days
Or in more simpler terms.

You're known as a "Camper"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)