Gay Adoption (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am sorry, but I rather be raised by two dogs rather than two homosexuals.
I'm with Melo. Being raised by dogs would also not mean that the kid becomes a dog and likes bones and chasing cars and pissin' on lamp posts.

Also, unable to know it's family name, the child could grow up and have a bad ass name...like Joe Kick Ass.
I would buy him ten hookers and lock them in a room for two days.

If he still came out homosexual I would cut his dick off and pretend that he is my daughter.
^^^
What's utter retardion of being against homosexuals adopting?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm with Melo. Being raised by dogs would also not mean that the kid becomes a dog and likes bones and chasing cars and pissin' on lamp posts.

Also, unable to know it's family name, the child could grow up and have a bad ass name...like Joe Kick Ass.
That's fucking funny :lol:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think no human beings should be allowed to adopt. Because a minority of people are pedophiles :)
You realise adopting is not as simple as that.

You go through countless checks.

Regarding two males adopting children aslong as they're in a loving and secure environment then there's no issue, children need stability and if a gay couple can offer that then they should be given the chance to.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I think no human beings should be allowed to adopt. Because a minority of people are pedophiles :)
i seriously hope u r joking now melo. adoption is a good thing, and some people are not fortunate enough to have there own kids so raising up an orphaned, or abandoned child is a good thing and it gives them a chance to have a decent life, yes some people might abuse this but its a very good thing to adopt a child and give him a second chance in life. for all we know some of these children lost there parents in accidents and mishaps.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rather than keep the picx thread padlocked, I've moved all these comments about gay adoption to its own thread. Post any of this back there, prepare for warnings. And as usual, break out the insults and this thread won't last long either. So it's up to you to keep this a viable thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)