Gay Adoption (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Would you rather have a homeless child adopted by a married couple or a gay couple?
Married couple.

I think at this very moment there are around 600-700 families in Serbia that await for adoption of some child.

But having a child that wakes up in the middle of night and sees his father in the living room siting on... his father, is just :sergio: Poor children and their unformed brains.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think the biggest irony to me about this whole debate is that there's a certain presumption that heterosexuals have a monopoly on healthy relationships, when the reality is that the massive majority of the fucked up kids in the world were born of heterosexual couples.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Married couple.

I think at this very moment there are around 600-700 families in Serbia that await for adoption of some child.

But having a child that wakes up in the middle of night and sees his father in the living room siting on... his father, is just :sergio: Poor children and their unformed brains.
Are you serious, just because you have deep-seeded sexuality issues doesn't mean that would ruin a child for life. If the boy walks in on 2 mommys is that just as bad, or can you just not live in a world where pole goes in hairy hole?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Married couple.

:lol: So true

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seselj was/is just a political evil.

But I'd rather listen to Seselj's bullshit than watch population be filled with gay couples.
Sounds to me like the issue isn't gay couples, because the couples exist. It sounds like the problem stems with yourself, as you mentally are unable to cope with their existence and need some mechanism to live in denial of the facts. Better to pretend they don't exist and it goes away, right?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm tolerant of both so you lumping in all religious because of your hatred makes you a bigger bigot than those you claim to be intolerant of
So you're saying that being intolerant of their "right" to discriminate against and condemn to hell minority groups makes me a bigot? Fine, then I'm a bigot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sounds to me like the issue isn't gay couples, because the couples exist. It sounds like the problem stems with yourself, as you mentally are unable to cope with their existence and need some mechanism to live in denial of the facts. Better to pretend they don't exist and it goes away, right?
And I don't mind that, as long as my eyes don't see them. I hope they stay in their basements if that makes them happy, it's enough for me. But having that public and watching that is too much, it should be a crime and worth of jail.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As if dad porking mom is somehow emotionally acceptable viewing for a child?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Wow, just...wow. I am really surprised by some of the attitudes in this thread. The willful intolerance especially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)