Gay Adoption (10 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am sorry if anyone took offense to my "I'd rather be raised by dogs"-comment, obviously joking.

I know/knew couple of gay people, they're cool. But for the sake of the child I don't think they should be allowed to adopt.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i actually just found out lst week that this irani girl i knew in college married some girl and adopted a baby :D hoseleh bro
Has she been there for her whole life? Ahmadinejad believes there's no homosexual living in Iran :D

Homosexual girls don't even need to adopt kids as they always can give birth to a kid themselves. According to some here they shouldn't be allowed even to raise their own kids :klin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Has she been there for her whole life? Ahmadinejad believes there's no homosexual living in Iran :D

Homosexual girls don't even need to adopt kids as they always can give birth to a kid themselves. According to some here they shouldn't be allowed even to raise their own kids :klin:
nah she and her brother, who is gay too btw lol, moved here when they were kids, Uncle Ahmedinejad can always argue the great shaytan turned them gay, this girl never showed any signs when she lived here she even dated this guy i know, very complicated subject

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
nah she and her brother, who is gay too btw lol, moved here when they were kids, Uncle Ahmedinejad can always argue the great shaytan turned them gay, this girl never showed any signs when she lived here she even dated this guy i know, very complicated subject
I think the western lifestyle made her homo. She must he treated and healed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)