Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (9 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
But then he's part of the Night's watch and renounced all of his titles as Tarly
Yeah but Night's Watch is basically done and gone so they probably suspended his vowes for the council and than he became Maester giving them up again.

Dunno, but I don't mind Sam being there. He's is from one of the greatest houses and was one of the most important people in the war against the Night King. And is known as one of the smartest man.

Also democracy.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah but Night's Watch is basically done and gone so they probably suspended his vowes for the council and than he became Maester giving them up again.
I agree with this, but then, why did Jon got sent to the Night's Watch if it's gone? If it wasn't for that there would be no plot hole.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
it just occurred to me that fucking GRRM even stole the dwarf name, Tyrion vs Thorin :lol:
Also Arya going west vs Frodo going west
That book in the end that Frodo handed to Sam
In general that the fat but brave guy is called Sam

jesus what an obese fraud, all while giving Tolkien shit for 'oversimplified' narrative. Muh Aragorn's tax policy..what was Bran's tax policy?
I’ve actually heard several book nerds saying that GRRM talked ending the show familiar to LOTR. But that’s not what happened here.

Apr 15, 2006

Dunno, but I don't mind Sam being there. He's is from one of the greatest houses and was one of the most important people in the war against the Night King. And is known as one of the smartest man.

Also democracy.
Yea, he was put there just to make that democracy joke. Seriously, I don't get why Sam has to be a bumbling idiot anymore. He's smart and knowledgeable, fought against the WW and survived thanks to heavy plot armour, even got a wife and kid. Show some confidence FFS!

Also, that joke and the comedy during the council with Tyrion ruined the tone of this finale. D&D will fit in really well with the shitty Star Wars movies they're gonna make.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yea, he was put there just to make that democracy joke. Seriously, I don't get why Sam has to be a bumbling idiot anymore. He's smart and knowledgeable, fought against the WW and survived thanks to heavy plot armour, even got a wife and kid. Show some confidence FFS!

Also, that joke and the comedy during the council with Tyrion ruined the tone of this finale. D&D will fit in really well with the shitty Star Wars movies they're gonna make.
Because he's a bumbling idiot in the books.

Also - after letting the ending settle it's still the biggest piece of shit I've ever wasted time on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)