Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (13 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Wtf did I just watch? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt have wrapped it up better considering the last season. But its really underwhelming. Just meh

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
What are you talking about? That was pure shit from a homeless bum. Should’ve cancelled the last episode and ended the series with Daneryes saying she would liberate the rest of the world.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The season was ruined anyway so i won't comment the ending but the episode was good, i thought it was more like the previous seasons.
yup
What are you talking about? That was pure shit from a homeless bum. Should’ve cancelled the last episode and ended the series with Daneryes saying she would liberate the rest of the world.
imagine being too dumb for GoT

Imagine advocating to skip the villain's downfall and entire payoff of protagonist's arc :lol3:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The more I think about the last episode the more pissed off I get it's just so frustrating.

Jon is the rightful king why the fuck was he imprisoned whenever it just had to be proven. What a waste of a story arc and why the fuck did they not show the most important part of the episode as in the instant aftermath of Jon killing Danny surely him and Grey worm would of fought to the death over it ?

Then why send him to a wall that's no longer needed for one it was knocked down second of all the dead are all fine and lastly they've made peace with the widlings fucksake

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pretty sure they said they were gonna send him to the wall because Greyworm didn’t know the nights watch no longer existed. When Jon asks if there is still a nights watch, no one answers.

That was their way of setting Jon free.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The season was ruined anyway so i won't comment the ending but the episode was good, i thought it was more like the previous seasons.
it's up to personal opinion if this episode was better than the rest of the season. But the finale was in no way similar to previous seasons

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Pretty sure they said they were gonna send him to the wall because Greyworm didn’t know the nights watch no longer existed. When Jon asks if there is still a nights watch, no one answers.

That's just lazy writing. Fuck Grey Worm anyway.

We deserved a fight between Jon and The NK even if Arya was still the one to finish the job and we deserved to see Jon cut the worms head off.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Yea idk but then jon didnt even stay at the wall he just fucked off and became a wildling??

In reality the ending shouldve been the dothraki and unsullied unconditional surrender then greyworm executed for being such a faggot but i guesd the showrunners probably felt bad for greycuck or more likely decided it would be too far to kill the only other black person after missandei

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yea idk but then jon didnt even stay at the wall he just fucked off and became a wildling??

In reality the ending shouldve been the dothraki and unsullied unconditional surrender then greyworm executed for being such a faggot but i guesd the showrunners probably felt bad for greycuck or more likely decided it would be too far to kill the only other black person after missandei
Also why would the dothraki follow Grey worm's orders?

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,515
    How did they know Jon killed her? Lol and imagine Grey Worm's response is to summon the Queen's Counsel, probably by raven, to negotiate with them on how to punish him

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Wtf did I just watch? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they had to have her killed, but everything was just sloppy. They barely tied up any of the interesting stories and I hate how they ended it with such obvious setups for spin offs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)