Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (22 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
not enough big deaths IMO, they played it up like there would be but I just feel like there wasn't enough. Night King seemed too easy to kill and I'm kind of disappointed we didn't get any azor ahai prophecy fulfilled. Jon should've killed the night King and it should've been a battle. I was hoping Bran would do more as well, was he watching his ancestors fuck in the weirwood one last time while worging? Now what? 25 people go fight Cersei? I enjoyed it while watching because I thought damn a lot of these guys are gonna die but nope, no big deaths really. I hope we get a bit more explanation in regards to the night King and bran

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
i figured they can't see through the thick fog otherwise they should've wasted the zombie army with ease. They had to have some reason the dragons couldn't do that before sacking the castle
Yeah but there was a moment after the trench was lit when they were out of the fog and they just watched instead of burning the wights that were surrounding the trench.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wanted to see Jon fight the knight King. They had a perfect opportunity for an amazing battle and they didn't do it. Everyone wanted to see what the Knight king was capable of they teased us with him for years. They could if had him beat Jon but not kill him and then still could of used the same ending with Bran and Ayra.

Ps. I was an extra in this episode, amazing experience.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I wanted to see Jon fight the knight King. They had a perfect opportunity for an amazing battle and they didn't do it. Everyone wanted to see what the Knight king was capable of they teased us with him for years. They could if had him beat Jon but not kill him and then still could of used the same ending with Bran and Ayra.

Great, have you done that before? How big it was? People, place, costume, etc

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Weren't you an extra a few years ago as well? Congrats

Aug 26, 2014
Great ep

They foreshadowed Arya being the one to take out NK since like S3

Good for you
The episode had a lot of good moments I'll give you that, but the way the NK died with Arya just going past the white walkers and wights and nobody seeing her and reacting to her was just plain stupid. There were a lot more stupid things but that thing stood out the most

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Great, have you done that before? How big it was? People, place, costume, etc

Weren't you an extra a few years ago as well? Congrats
Yea I've done a good amount of extra work on it. Turned down about 3 months of work on the latest season as I just opened my own gym and wouldn't if had the time.

Some of the sets were huge with 1000s of extras it's a massive production but I was lucky enough to be part of some of the smaller sets and I've spent some quality time with pretty much all of the main cast. The actors who play Jamie and Ayra were the most friendly they spent time getting to know most of the extras.

I've attached some images of me on set and on screen

FB_IMG_1555277020115.jpg

FB_IMG_1555278285683.jpg
FB_IMG_1555278293489.jpg
FB_IMG_1556542208350.jpg
FB_IMG_1556542222197.jpg

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
For me the episode was great, I just would rather a couple of more big deaths and a good fight between Snow and NK bodyguards

That alliance Tyrion&Sansa :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I've done a good amount of extra work on it. Turned down about 3 months of work on the latest season as I just opened my own gym and wouldn't if had the time.

Some of the sets were huge with 1000s of extras it's a massive production but I was lucky enough to be part of some of the smaller sets and I've spent some quality time with pretty much all of the main cast. The actors who play Jamie and Ayra were the most friendly they spent time getting to know most of the extras.

I've attached some images of me on set and on screen

FB_IMG_1555277020115.jpg

FB_IMG_1555278285683.jpg
FB_IMG_1555278293489.jpg
FB_IMG_1556542208350.jpg
FB_IMG_1556542222197.jpg
Awesome experience... I'm glad you have that, you were part of something really unique

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
not enough big deaths IMO, they played it up like there would be but I just feel like there wasn't enough. Night King seemed too easy to kill and I'm kind of disappointed we didn't get any azor ahai prophecy fulfilled. Jon should've killed the night King and it should've been a battle. I was hoping Bran would do more as well, was he watching his ancestors fuck in the weirwood one last time while worging? Now what? 25 people go fight Cersei? I enjoyed it while watching because I thought damn a lot of these guys are gonna die but nope, no big deaths really. I hope we get a bit more explanation in regards to the night King and bran
How did Sam survive? I get the others know how to swing a sword. Dude is just a fat pile.

If there was ever an episode you’d think HBO would address their black value contrast quality (whatever you call it) issues. Some of those scenes felt like 360p with how muddy they got.
I thought it was my TV :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)