Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
She didn't kill him my point is, if she is Azor Ahai, she will kill him in the remaining episodes. That was the whole point of their intimate scene to move past the uncertain flirting and firmly estabilish him in that position as a romantic interest.
The prophecy says in order to unleash the powers of the lightbringer Azor Ahai should plunge it into the heart of the lover. so there should be a sequence to things. That's what I'm saying they loved away from that a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

its past the latest episode if you haven't seen it yet then why are you in this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

So what was Bran doing the whole time?
Live bait

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The prophecy says in order to unleash the powers of the lightbringer Azor Ahai should plunge it into the heart of the lover. so there should be a sequence to things. That's what I'm saying they loved away from that a little bit.
Perhaps that wasn't the final battle :boh: There's still more episodes definitely more scores for Aria to settle

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's common sense to stay away from all things game if thrones related untill you've seen it.

Fuck if I see a crow if run in the opposite direction.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Arya!

Lol at their battle strategy and defense. Send Dothrakis on suicide mission and one trench and that's it? :lol: Poor writing from show people continues. Shouldn't be surprising I guess, but they f'd up the biggest episode of the series which needed to be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

About the dragons... Wight one and Jon's died in the dragons tussle, and then, Jon's turned into the wight we saw at the end, Dany's shook off the wights. Is that right?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Arya!

Lol at their battle strategy and defense. Send Dothrakis on suicide mission and one trench and that's it? :lol: Poor writing from show people continues. Shouldn't be surprising I guess, but they f'd up the biggest episode of the series which needed to be perfect.
It's not poor writing, they had no way of knowing they would be this ineffective. Plus they had their swords on fire. Waiting for the army of the dead would have had the same consequences

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Arya!

- - - Updated - - -

About the dragons... Wight one and Jon's died in the dragons tussle, and then, Jon's turned into the wight we saw at the end, Dany's shook off the wights. Is that right?
Both are alive, as can be seen in the preview of E4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jon and Daenerys just flying around instead of burning the white walkers outside the castle was retarded as well.
i figured they can't see through the thick fog otherwise they should've wasted the zombie army with ease. They had to have some reason the dragons couldn't do that before sacking the castle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)