Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
that would explain and was probably the sole point of her sex scene with Gendry last episode. To estabilish him as literally a lover and line him up for it
Podrick was a one night stand. Establishing him as a lover would be so forcing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Podrick was a one night stand. Establishing him as a lover would be so forcing it.

She didn't have sex with Podrick she had sex with Gendry the Baratheon bastard and really it wasn't a one night stand she had been flirting with him for a while now he just went off and rowed a boat for like four seasons.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
She didn't have sex with Podrick she had sex with Gendry the Baratheon bastard and really it wasn't a one night stand she had been flirting with him for a while now he just went off and rowed a boat for like four seasons.
You're right. My bad.
But when did she kill Gendry?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're right. My bad.
But when did she kill Gendry?

She didn't kill him my point is, if she is Azor Ahai, she will kill him in the remaining episodes. That was the whole point of their intimate scene to move past the uncertain flirting and firmly estabilish him in that position as a romantic interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)