Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (45 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I doubt it. We learned from Bran that Night King wants to destroy the world of men, and he would bets achieve that by gathering all of his forces into one place.
I'm also wondering if NK wins in Winterfell and kills everyone, then the final battle will be between 2 antagonists. If Jon and Dani win and kill the NK, then the main danger is gone before the series reaches its climax. I'm curious to see how they handle the plot.
Nah that's so unlike GOT that's why I'm leaning towards the idea that Dany becomes the night queen. Its not a crazy theory when you go back to her visions of her in the house of the undead and what the witch told her it would make a lot of sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nah that's so unlike GOT that's why I'm leaning towards the idea that Dany becomes the night queen. Its not a crazy theory when you go back to her visions of her in the house of the undead and what the witch told her it would make a lot of sense
Why do I have the impression you read the leaked script

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That had nothing to do with what I said.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
'petty power struggle between human factions fought on open ground' is a remake of 'last bits of mankind trying to survive within a fortress against supernatural forces'

enough of your low IQ posts already
You’re trying too hard, buddy. Look at both endings. I’m not talking about the principals.
And please don’t make comments about IQ. You’re German.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. We learned from Bran that Night King wants to destroy the world of men, and he would bets achieve that by gathering all of his forces into one place.
I'm also wondering if NK wins in Winterfell and kills everyone, then the final battle will be between 2 antagonists. If Jon and Dani win and kill the NK, then the main danger is gone before the series reaches its climax. I'm curious to see how they handle the plot.
But look at how many people he can convert at Kings Landing.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone else think the Night King might attack on two fronts? One on Winterfell with the army of the dead and one with his dragon to destroy King's Landing and Cersei
He isnt gonna send his dragon to another place to get roasted by the other two.

Plus it'd be poor writing.

- - - Updated - - -

That had nothing to do with what I said.
:lol:
Badass, the enigma

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Kalheesi will die
Brienne will die saving Jamie ass
Bronn will kill Jaime
Tyrion will kill both Bronn and Cersei
Theon will die saving Brann whom would become Drogo
John will die in a battle with the NK
Tyrion would become the King and Sansa his queen

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But look at how many people he can convert at Kings Landing.
The climax should be a battle for King's Landing, but I don't know how it'll be done based on the imminent battle in Winterfell. I think both armies (White Walkers and Northerners) will suffer heavy blows in Winterfell, but the battle won't be decisive.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I forget, what are the rules on who is reanimated as a zombie?

Is it only if you die north of the wall or could the night king replenish his army during the battle by reincarnating Stark soldiers as they drop?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I forget, what are the rules on who is reanimated as a zombie?

Is it only if you die north of the wall or could the night king replenish his army during the battle by reincarnating Stark soldiers as they drop?
We already saw a wight in the south of the wall at the end of episode 1 at the center of that "art work". So I assume nobody is off limits. Although from that episode in season 5 (Hardhome), Night King only turned dead men into wights only after the battle.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Badass has spoiled the ending :sergoi:
Knew I shouldn’t have read here. Also have to avoid comments on Facebook this week. People are jerks.
You do know this is all speculation and theory crafting? If you think it'll be a happy ending knowing GOT you'll be disappointed. There are a lot of back drops like the night king can only turn inbreds into white walkers like he did with craster's inbred sons which may suggest that Dany is a valid candidate as her family pretty much all inter married. Like I said it's all speculation, I do think either way Dany is a gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)