Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Also props to Sansa for calling Dany out on her bullshit. Bitch couldn’t answer whether the North would be free or not.

Also, the first thing in her mind when Jon told her who he is was that she’s not the rightful heir of the throne anymore, not that she fucked her nephew (gross).

Hope Dany dies, she’s a terrible character.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Also props to Sansa for calling Dany out on her bullshit. Bitch couldn’t answer whether the North would be free or not.

Also, the first thing in her mind when Jon told her who he is was that she’s not the rightful heir of the throne anymore, not that she fucked her nephew (gross).

Hope Dany dies, she’s a terrible character.
The conversation between her and Jon should have last longer, we don't know how they'll handle the fact they are family

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The conversation between her and Jon should have last longer, we don't know how they'll handle the fact they are family
Like Bavaryans, Targaryens always marry within the family. Mad King married his sister etc.

She was only upset because Jon has a legit claim to her beloved throne. Rancid greedy whore

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Still, she straight up accused him of lying. Let’s see what happens later but I feel like she’d kill him if she could
That'd be hilarious but I don't think it will happen. My guess is that she'll want to marry Jon even if he's her nephew to have a legit claim

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also the last shot: Dwarf standing on the wall staring down at evil army approaching at night gave me Helm's Deep vibes

but you know, a million times shittier
Haha my cousin said just 3 minutes ago it was like Helms deep, before they all would die lol, uminous sign.

Even the Jenny song gave me LOTR vibes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ep 3 (next week's installment) will have the longest filmed and aired battle scene in film history

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of characters will die next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)