Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (18 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd tolerate pretty much all of this (even the teleporting isn't half as bad, it could actually fit in a timeline) if the original "let's get a wight" plan wasn't so incredibly moronic.
Haha yeah that was the low key worst idea ever. But as one of my fav GOT youtubers said about that, he guessed that they essentially came up with the idea that it would be great tv to have these 7 fantastic characters on a journey together. Then worked their way backwards to find a reason, any reason, to justify it.

Because you don't not bring a wight just for fucking Cersei, she won't believe you, if she does, she won't care, and even if she cared, she has no more army. So it was basically a senseless suicide mission just to give us a badass dramatic adventure to the real enemy.

The only one who you needed to convince was Dany and it was mission accomplished.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, and it does make for some awesome moments, but...as I said, it's still highly entertaining, but simply not the same show it was for the first few seasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, another week of avoiding this thread and not looking at YouTube video clip titles too closely heh.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Cersei will definitely not give a fuck about the undead, she will accept the truce since it's in her immediate interest though
She'll plotting behind dany & jon back..
Probably wont even send any army, or share any resource of lannister's & kings landing.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)