Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (16 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why are people so fucking tripped up about the chains? We haven't seen the inside of the white walker city maybe they have chains there jesus

- - - Updated - - -

Of all the plotholes in the show and lazy writing lately the dumb chains is like the least concerning

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Watched a few S1 episodes the past few days, and I gotta say it's basically a different show at this point.

Still hella entertaining though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My theory is that the Night King can teleport through timelines and universes much like Bran and Deadpool. So he teleported to the Marvel universe, took Magneto as a captive and brought him over to. Ale chains from the minerals up North.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the freaking Night King made the chains out of ice like the weapons that the WWs use?
Yes, ice chains to pull a 5 ton dragon out of freezing water. Another reasonable theory.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What an amazing episode, holy shit...

I was sooooo afraid Tormund might die, glad he didn't. Guessed in advance either him or Thoros might die (everyone else too important, or their death would have no dramatic effect like Beric since he died so often), and since Tormund was extra amazing in this episode, assumed it was his farewell. Thank God it wasn't.

After seeing the white walkers and its dead army, how the heck can anyone reasonable wanna go to Kingslanding and squabble with Cersei? It's not like she will ever ever give her army in aid. Or wait she has no army left.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Guy has flaming sword and so does his buddy - so he freezes to death. :mut: Remember, fire mana can only be used on fighting but not on survival. I'm too lazy to list all the retardation going on this season but they should have renamed the show to Game of Plotholes after S4

And who was that random dude the bear killed first? randomly walking in front of the party to let the bear have his dramatic entrance? Why didnt Jon hop on the dragon like everybody else and they would have instantly flown away? He chooses to stay and slash some zombies instead, endangering everybody. And where did walkers get those big ass chains? And how they suddenly moved the dragon out of the lake? Minutes ago it has been established they dont go into water. And Benjen? Seriously? Then teleporting Gendry, teleporting ravens, teleporting dragons, help arriving just in time. Night King has been established to have ranged weapons but doesnt use them against the group earlier? Everything is just so dumb
I'd tolerate pretty much all of this (even the teleporting isn't half as bad, it could actually fit in a timeline) if the original "let's get a wight" plan wasn't so incredibly moronic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And Btw the show actually gave the effort to show us time pass this time, so there shouldn't be any tears about time plot hole about raven or dragons flying to aid them. They litterally sat in that rock for over a day atleast, it was light, then dark, sleep, then light and wake up and the shenanigans start. And Gendry collapsed because he broke around 10 Olympic records running for half a day Haha.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
BTW I hope it's all a ruse, other wise the show runners changed of my favorites so much I'm starting to dislike her. They making Arya into a hypocritical dumb cunt. Talk about complete detour from the character that was the favourite of so many.

Tho I liked how she revealed the faces to Sansa, that whole dialogue and thought process seemed so dumb from her.

Something fishy about Sansa. Is she sending away Brienne because she is considering "dealing" with Arya? Little finger told her Brienne is vowed to protect you both, so she wouldn't allow either harming the other, and as soon she hears that Brienne goes off to meaningless trip.

Another far reaching guess, but which I'm considering because they showed us the faces, is it really Little finger who is talking to Sansa? He sounds more overt and direct in how he is "advicing" Sansa, smirking bit extra too lol. Maybe paranoid, but Arya was flaunting her capabilities in the earlier scene.

But probably not since it would require her killing Little finger, and that just doesn't die off screen. Another far out possibility is Jaqen in disguise to keep an eye out on Aryas development.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
BTW I hope it's all a ruse, either wise the show runners changed of my favorites so much I'm starting to dislike her. They making Arya into a hypocritical cunt. Talk about complete detour from the character that was the favourite of so many.
I read a fan theory that Arya isn't actually Arya but Waif with Arya face :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read a fan theory that Arya isn't actually Arya but Waif with Arya face
Haha they take faces not memories. Arya shown alot of knowledge of her childhood to be a pretender.

Btw re-watch that scene with Sansa and little finger. He acts so differently... It may be the Lost fan twist paranoid viewer in me overtaking things, but defenitely didn't seem like regular little finger to me there.

I'm waiting for a scene with Arya and LF in same shot next episode to disprove my creepy suspicion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
After that Waif/Arya fiasco last season it's safe to say that when something seems like bad writing, it's probably just bad writing and not some elaborate conspiracy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)