Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (36 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Some people read the leaked script and already know how the season ends
I can understand that. The script leak was bad for all of us, but I was more talking about a full 1080p episode that has been 'leaked'.

About those that watch the show in advance and present it as their opinion/prediction - I have only pity of course. But then waiting for Sunday and being pissed that somebody was talking about what was already out there (albeit out of schedule) is a bit ... soft as well.

PS: Also with the amount of fan speculation, theories and theorems - I feel like there hasn't been a possibility out of the discussion, including Bill Cosby getting out of jail and chasing the NK away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Person who posts any spoilers not from an already aired/available episode will be thread banned and get infraction(s)
But we didn't?

Edit: I see you deleted my line with a spoiler tag. Just to be clear: it wasn't a spoiler. I just put a spoiler on it, cause I know clever minds here might guess it. But only might. It was nowhere near a spoiler.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But we didn't?

Edit: I see you deleted my line with a spoiler tag. Just to be clear: it wasn't a spoiler. I just put a spoiler on it, cause I know clever minds here might guess it. But only might. It was nowhere near a spoiler.
It wasn't directed at you per se, more of a reminder since 2 people already got booted off the thread because of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)