Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (16 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Forced myself to watch the episode beacaue of spoilers. This season is being ruined by cunts posting shit all over social media i hated having to watch the leaked version but coukdnt risk seeing spoilers. Fuck its a mess.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Forced myself to watch the episode beacaue of spoilers. This season is being ruined by cunts posting shit all over social media i hated having to watch the leaked version but coukdnt risk seeing spoilers. Fuck its a mess.
True, but in the end HBO are to blame for sloppy security. Same for the HBO Spain mistake yesterday

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
True, but in the end HBO are to blame for sloppy security. Same for the HBO Spain mistake yesterday
I hope no more episodes are leaked and they tighten the ship for next season.

Everythings been amazing so far but spoilt because of it. Spoilers everywhere.

By the way ive a great link if anyone wants to watch it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Multiple times beyond the wall, I thought I saw a character die. Once with the bear and another time when the guy (!?) Jon was facing ended up devoured by the undeads off the cliff

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Multiple times beyond the wall, I thought I saw a character die. Once with the bear and another time when the guy (!?) was devoured by undeads off the cliff
yea that was the only stuoid part of the ep but it didnt annoy me too much. Random people showing up just to die as far as i knew there wasnt anyone else than the normal characters but just because it didnt show them doesnt mean they werent there i guess?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Multiple times beyond the wall, I thought I saw a character die. Once with the bear and another time when the guy (!?) Jon was facing ended up devoured by the undeads off the cliff
yea i think those were redshirts they didn't even bother to show were present along the journey

- - - Updated - - -

Has the final episode been leaked yet?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I watched 6th episode last night.

1) what a brilliant tv show
2) what an amazing season
3) I felt like something pierced me and I felt empty inside
4) I can't fucking believe I'll have to wait for more than a year after finishing last episode

Overall: What an enjoyment. I could literally watch a 20 hour long episode and I wouldn't be bored ONE bit.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I love how people try to pass leaked spoilers as their own predictions.
This.

It has been the most annoying shit ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what leaks mean? You have the same information now that you would have had in a week or more, why wait?
Better quality mostly. Although for this leak the quality was really good, only problem was the slight frame rate sluggishness, but was barely noticeable.

Apr 29, 2006
Better quality mostly. Although for this leak the quality was really good, only problem was the slight frame rate sluggishness, but was barely noticeable.
Thats what I am saying though - its 1080p. I dunno if GoT is HDR or 4K, but I don't have that hardware currently at my disposal so...

And the only minus in GoT is product placement unavailability. If the show was in the modern world they'd be making mad money leaked or not. Though since this will be the best ever show for some time to come - they will still sell billions of merchandise, material, etc. HBO won't ever lose a dime on this one, because it is simply a quality production. Something most TV/Show producers should learn well, before they take those 'propaganda' money.

PS: Saying that lets hope we don't find the Night King is the North Korean King predecessor and we all have to fight for 'the living'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)