Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (28 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Holy shit man. :shocked:

I didn't like how they made The Hound act so stupid by throwing those rocks at the Wights though. How far is Dragonston fromthe Night's watch? That seemed like a very fast raven.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I saw the episode but some douchebag on YouTube spoiled a little of Episode 7 for me.
yeah same for me. It's how I learned about a leaked episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit man. :shocked:

I didn't like how they made The Hound act so stupid by throwing those rocks at the Wights though. How far is Dragonston fromthe Night's watch? That seemed like a very fast raven.
It's super far. It's not really believable that she would get there so fast. Especially with a ship. But oh well.

Hound throwing stones seems very in character to me :p.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
yeah same for me. It's how I learned about a leaked episode.

- - - Updated - - -

It's super far. It's not really believable that she would get there so fast. Especially with a ship. But oh well.

Hound throwing stones seems very in character to me :p.
These people read the leaked scripts. That's literally like seeking out the spoilers and reading about them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
God damn it that episode.

fuck you Night King AWP camper nub
@Salvo

it wasn't Drogon. Drogon is Deanerys personal mount so she was on it. I guess now we have 2 dragons, one for each Targeryan.

rip Tyrion is Aerys bastard son theories

edit:

it was Viserion
:D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Jon will ride dany, that's for sure
The lucky bastard...

Ep6 Spoilers:
Pretty sure Jon will get to ride the dragon named after his old man, Rhaegal.

This time I can feel how rushed it's become, but if anything the show producers aren't to blame; GRRM should fucking write faster.

Was sure Benjen would save Jon, partly because someone posted a picture of him out of nowhere. I didn't like that reunion though, the fuck was that? A horse can carry two people mate.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The lucky bastard...

Ep6 Spoilers:

This time I can feel how rushed it's become, but if anything the show producers aren't to blame; GRRM should fucking write faster.

Was sure Benjen would save Jon, partly because someone posted a picture of him out of nowhere. I didn't like that reunion though, the fuck was that? A horse can carry two people mate.
Benjen in this episode

And ye it was just to tie up his subplot

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just watched the episode

so arya gave sansa an ultimatum, kill LF or die?
Is that what that scene was about? Totally makes sense but I didn't get that from what was said. Either way they will kill Littlefinger off soon. Bummer too he was interesting and character deserved better than to just offed when Arya shows up
Did someone here actually guess one of Danys dragon will became a nightking's pet?
right here bro
Jon will ride dany, that's for sure
Totally and it wouldn't be the worst instance of incest so far

[/QUOTE]

Thought it was a bit weak. Where the fuck did he come from? he was just hanging out north of the wall in that exact area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)