Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (3 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I've re-watched it. We don't know everything she told Ned. We never hear the name of the child for sure. There is a part that's still kept a secret from the viewers and it's hopefully where she tells him the name.

I'm talking about the books.

- - - Updated - - -

If we ever need a captain for Team Funwrecker we know where to go.
He's right about the Lannisters only living because of lazy writing. Cersei has done everything to get her family killed, if we were still following the premise of the books.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How can you be at your smuggest when you're at your dumbest? When I said it's impossible to pull yourself from depth in plate armor that obviously implies that it would be also impossible for another man to carry a man in metal plate armor from the depth to the surface. You understand? man+armor > armor. I also said it's a nitpicky point, not worth discussing. So you blew it up to dinosaur size and brushed aside my main point, namely how Dany ignored two Lannister heads popping out of the water, 1 minute after Drogon and her were attacked by one of them. Oh...oh I understand...they were swimming under water all the way to the other side of the lake and only there popped up...oh...I understand
See here: https://m.imgur.com/a/jbg1r

It's the Rice Krispies that Bronn ate

- - - Updated - - -

How many Rice Krispies would Bronn have to eat to carrying Jamie to the other side of the river?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
PS: Guys.... I fear the Hound is gonna die out there :depressed There is never gonna be a Hound&Bronn road movie episode :(
Hound can't die before fighting his bro in a duel.
Hound must live. They'll captchure someone behind the wall (or maybe one of them will die and turn into a walker?) and the next step will be to show Cersei. Who do you think will go to King's Landing? My bet is Tyrion and Hound, Tyrion gets captured, demands a trial by combat ---> #cleganebowl :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hound must live. They'll captchure someone behind the wall (or maybe one of them will die and turn into a walker?) and the next step will be to show Cersei. Who do you think will go to King's Landing? My bet is Tyrion and Hound, Tyrion gets captured, demands a trial by combat ---> #cleganebowl :D
Hound dies, turns into a wight, the Walkers surround King's Landing --->#cleganebowl

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm watching Ep6 right now, it was aired by HBO Spain by mistake for an hour and a guy captured it and streams it on instagram live, his nick is afaga23

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS

won't say anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)