Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (10 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's the letter that Sansa was forced to write to Robb and Cat in season 1 in order to save Ned's life. She asks them to stop the rebellion and come to King's Landing to bend the knee.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's the letter that Sansa was forced to write to Robb and Cat in season 1 in order to save Ned's life. She asks them to stop the rebellion and come to King's Landing to bend the knee.
Yeah I know, I understood it as soon as I saw the scene. Was asking my brothers last week if that shit will come back to bite her now that she shunning away LF lol.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Arya, as much as I like her, is perhaps stupid enough to fall for this ploy...

- - - Updated - - -

Unless Arya deliberately confronted Sansa with an open door, knowing LFs female servant spy was listening? Follow him around and make him notice... To make him make a play like this, make him think she is manipulating him? I mean farfetched, but all that ninja training has to include some Macchevellian smarts no lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah I know, I understood it as soon as I saw the scene. Was asking my brothers last week if that shit will come back to bite her now that she shunning away LF lol.

Arya, as much as I like her, is perhaps stupid enough to fall for this ploy...

- - - Updated - - -

Unless Arya deliberately confronted Sansa with an open door, knowing LFs female servant spy was listening? Follow him around and make him notice... To make him make a play like this, make him think she is manipulating him? I mean farfetched, but all that ninja training has to include some Macchevellian smarts no lol.
She looked way too scared to look like she pulled it out of a hat. I think she fell for LFs trick.

Btw Sansa indeed looks like a slut that would stab John Snow in the back. I liked her before but now she looks like a Cersei in her youth, full of envy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I enjoy GoT in the time period between watching and starting to think about what happened, then I see multiple plotholes and it ruins the fun. For example how comes Dany didn't capture Jaime in that battle? She saw him charge, saw him fall into the water, she knew he wasnt dead because at Dragonstone they were discussing meeting him. That means she decided against capturing the enemy general because of.....? Lazy writing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I enjoy GoT in the time period between watching and starting to think about what happened, then I see multiple plotholes and it ruins the fun. For example how comes Dany didn't capture Jaime in that battle? She saw him charge, saw him fall into the water, she knew he wasnt dead because at Dragonstone they were discussing meeting him. That means she decided against capturing the enemy general because of.....? Lazy writing
I feel you

How long was Jamie drowning for? The whole army moved away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)