Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (56 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm guessing it's them being cheap on extras so they let the same female extra be in the background of several scenes :p.
They might be cheap on extras but come on, it's definitely on purpose that this lady walks there.

Doesnt catelyn stark come back from the dead in the books? Maybe...

Though im pretty sure i read somewhere that they confirmed it wouldnt happen in show
Yeah she came back and her storyline was supposed to be dropped in the show. That's why i'm wondering if it's just some easter egg or there's more.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
7 samurais ending :tuttosport: My guess - Hound, Jon, blacksmith and orange beard to cameback, all others to die behind the wall

Oh and littlefinger is gonna be caught in his own web im pretty sure that the show is leading us that way

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Cersei was promised to see all her kids die so her newborn will die too which means she's staying with us for the next year too

- - - Updated - - -

MY GOD I CANT WAIT

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5589414 said:
7 samurais ending :tuttosport: My guess - Hound, Jon, blacksmith and orange beard to cameback, all others to die behind the wall

Oh and littlefinger is gonna be caught in his own web im pretty sure that the show is leading us that way

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Cersei was promised to see all her kids die so her newborn will die too which means she's staying with us for the next year too

- - - Updated - - -

MY GOD I CANT WAIT
I hope Jorah and Gendry make it back. Doesn't make a lot of sense to bring them back and then kill them off so soon. Thoros and Beric will die I think.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Man That was some episode, I didnt see that Bronn and Jaime Tyrion meeting coming.. that was some nice scene, and then my new favorite trio, led by the Hound.. its gonna be an epic ep 6.. I guess ep 6 is the new ep 9..!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5589689 said:
:sergio: You can kill undeads with the fire while dark knights are not the target atm so what the point to bring dragonglass weapons?
What if they get attacked by them too? Better safe than sorry imo

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Make fun all you want you know its going to be a cool whacky adventure
I think it will be a short one. And with fewer survivors than the LOTR one :p.

The Drogon and Jon scene was great. Sniff dat Targeryan blood bitch.

Also Sam was so close to finding out about Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)