Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (101 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
EYO BOYS dragons are stronger then armies, three dragons EASILY conquer Kings Landing for you

unless an untrained dude fires from the most common ancient weapon :baus:

EYO BOYS greyscale is the meanest baddest incurable disease ever, throughout milleniums not one maester could cure it

so an intern just cuts off the bad pieces and rubs sanitizer on the skin :baus:

I'm not even trying to question anymore how the dothraki got into the Reach. Pointless. Just enjoying the fireworks

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm not even trying to question anymore how the dothraki got into the Reach. Pointless. Just enjoying the fireworks
It wasn't in the Reach. It was in the Crownlands.

Seriously, the time skips are not that hard to notice. Just listen to the dialogue I guess.

And greyscale was cured before, it was stated in every episode where Jorah was this season :sergio:. The procedure is just very dangerous for the one doing it.

Seriously, the nitpicking is just annoying right now.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
EYO BOYS dragons are stronger then armies, three dragons EASILY conquer Kings Landing for you

unless an untrained dude fires from the most common ancient weapon :baus:

EYO BOYS greyscale is the meanest baddest incurable disease ever, throughout milleniums not one maester could cure it

so an intern just cuts off the bad pieces and rubs sanitizer on the skin :baus:

Come on man, you went full nihilist on the show

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Come on man, you went full nihilist on the show
I'll limit myself to one bad posting per week.

promised :green:

General discussion: Anybody else started believing that the Night King is actually the good guy in the story? Look, the Night King unites his people unlike the unworthy westerosi cockroaches quarrelling over nothing

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'll limit myself to one bad posting per week.

promised :green:

General discussion: Anybody else started believing that the Night King is actually the good guy in the story? Look, the Night King unites his people unlike the unworthy westerosi cockroaches quarrelling over nothing
Unite solely with might, unlike say jon or to a lesser extent dany

And you can post as many negative posts as you want I just think you are missing out on some good things with the nitpicking state of mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)