Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (10 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I enjoy GoT in the time period between watching and starting to think about what happened, then I see multiple plotholes and it ruins the fun. For example how comes Dany didn't capture Jaime in that battle? She saw him charge, saw him fall into the water, she knew he wasnt dead because at Dragonstone they were discussing meeting him. That means she decided against capturing the enemy general because of.....? Lazy writing
Man you don't even try. How about that. She thought he drowned, got back to Dragonstone and got news from King's Landing that he survived?

The only stupid thing about this part is that a man in full plate armor wouldn't be able to swim that far away.

Oh and it's now like she knew who is charging at her. The only person who knew it was Jaime was Tyrion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That up there is just pathetic level dishonest nitpicking, you should seriously considering stop watching if you think something like that is an issue for this show Igor.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I enjoy GoT in the time period between watching and starting to think about what happened, then I see multiple plotholes and it ruins the fun. For example how comes Dany didn't capture Jaime in that battle? She saw him charge, saw him fall into the water, she knew he wasnt dead because at Dragonstone they were discussing meeting him. That means she decided against capturing the enemy general because of.....? Lazy writing
Why would she waste effort on a random soldier, she has no idea who it is and he is drowning anyway

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why would she waste effort on a random soldier, she has no idea who it is and he is drowning anyway
unless he is aquaman it's safe to assume he would pop up within a minute (note: he would actually drown in metal plate armor but I'm not nitpicking) and it's safe to assume Dany would be still there trying to pull that arrow out of her dragon with her Dothraki around and Jamie would have caught her attention for sure

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
unless he is aquaman it's safe to assume he would pop up within a minute (note: he would actually drown in metal plate armor but I'm not nitpicking) and it's safe to assume Dany would be still there trying to pull that arrow out of her dragon with her Dothraki around and Jamie would have caught her attention for sure
Bronn dragged his ass off the lake, he litterally saved his life twice, not only jumping into him to the lake from dragon fire, but he swam and dragged him off it all (after he was submerged very deep). How is this confusing? Its litterally the first scene of the new episode, Bronn's heads pops up, catches breath, then he PULLS up Jaime and drags him to shore. Zero confusion in any of this. Or is censhorship heavy German tv cutting out vital scenes for you?

Pretty sure he would drowned if it wasnt for Bronn with that armour (Jaime even says you could have killed me, in jest I hope). That guy is so underappriciated, as he keeps telling Jaime lol. And now fucking Cersei talks like she will handle him if Jaime doesnt heh.

- - - Updated - - -

He was pulled away by Bronn btw.
Ofcourse.

I mean, one is heavy with water in his lungs and vomitting it all out, barely able to breathe, and the other just chilling waiting for him to recover, pretty clear who was under duress and was saved while sinking deep:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bronn dragged his ass off the lake, he litterally saved his life twice, not only jumping into him to the lake from dragon fire, but he swam and dragged him off it all (after he was submerged very deep). How is this confusing? Its litterally the first scene of the new episode, Bronn's heads pops up, catches breath, then he PULLS up Jaime and drags him to shore. Zero confusion in any of this. Or is censhorship heavy German tv cutting out vital scenes for you?
How can you be at your smuggest when you're at your dumbest? When I said it's impossible to pull yourself from depth in plate armor that obviously implies that it would be also impossible for another man to carry a man in metal plate armor from the depth to the surface. You understand? man+armor > armor. I also said it's a nitpicky point, not worth discussing. So you blew it up to dinosaur size and brushed aside my main point, namely how Dany ignored two Lannister heads popping out of the water, 1 minute after Drogon and her were attacked by one of them. Oh...oh I understand...they were swimming under water all the way to the other side of the lake and only there popped up...oh...I understand

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How can you be at your smuggest when you're at your dumbest? When I said it's impossible to pull yourself from depth in plate armor that obviously implies that it would be also impossible for another man to carry a man in metal plate armor from the depth to the surface. You understand? man+armor > armor. I also said it's a nitpicky point, not worth discussing. So you blew it up to dinosaur size and brushed aside my main point, namely how Dany ignored two Lannister heads popping out of the water, 1 minute after Drogon and her were attacked by one of them. Oh...oh I understand...they were swimming under water all the way to the other side of the lake and only there popped up...oh...I understand

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its a show about fucking dragons and ice kings in a make believe land? Remember the multiple times someone has come back from the dead how ruslted were your jimmies then? But bronn saving jamie dressed in a full suit of plot armor cant happen? Thats were you draw the line? Jesus christ of course its not fucking realistic

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If we ever need a captain for Team Funwrecker we know where to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)