Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
odd ending...the faceless man just smiles and nods encouragingly at Arya after she offs his Waif and proclaims she's done

and i fucking knew the Blackfish would die :sergio:

Apr 15, 2006
odd ending...the faceless man just smiles and nods encouragingly at Arya after she offs his Waif and proclaims she's done

and i fucking knew the Blackfish would die :sergio:
Arya's storyline this season has been SO disappointing. And I totally agree with your criticism of Jaqen just letting her go. What was the point of all that "a girl has no name" non-sense?

One of my favourite things about this episode though was Tyrion's drinking session and Missandei laughing. :touched:

Also, fuck Cersei! I just loved how Tommencat outlawed trial by combat. Muahaha BURRRRRRRRRN, bitch! Burn in wildfire!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Arya's storyline this season has been SO disappointing. And I totally agree with your criticism of Jaqen just letting her go. What was the point of all that "a girl has no name" non-sense?

One of my favourite things about this episode though was Tyrion's drinking session and Missandei laughing. :touched:

Also, fuck Cersei! I just loved how Tommencat outlawed trial by combat. Muahaha BURRRRRRRRRN, bitch! Burn in wildfire!
I hate all of the Arya scenes. It has nothing to do with any of the rest of the story and I've completely lost interest.

It was kind of funny but man I hate Grey Worm. He is the lamest character ever "my queen this...I do everything for khaleesi....I love Khaleesi"

Cersei going to have her moment...we still don't know what the Maester has been telling her but she is obviously plotting her revenge and every episode she gets more pissed. She is going to unleash hell soon

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I hate all of the Arya scenes. It has nothing to do with any of the rest of the story and I've completely lost interest.

It was kind of funny but man I hate Grey Worm. He is the lamest character ever "my queen this...I do everything for khaleesi....I love Khaleesi"

Cersei going to have her moment...we still don't know what the Maester has been telling her but she is obviously plotting her revenge and every episode she gets more pissed. She is going to unleash hell soon
I didnt like the episode at all. There were so many scenes that really did nothing and some that did not make any sense. The scene where greyworm and tyrion are drinking did completely nothing it was a waste of time. Arya's fighting sequence was also awful. She was bleeding to death and then suddenly she goes back to 100% jumping from a building and diving under tables and doing things we wouldnt be able to do when she is healthy let alone when she has just stitched her stomach up. She then almost dies again but recovers to kill the waif and is back in full shape when she meets the guy in the faces chamber. I dont know but this was very poorly done

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a boring and nonsensical way for Arya to survive. Literally makes no sense. The hound scene, awful writing. Everything is black and white now. Eh

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The good thing about Game of Thrones used to be that the popular characters didn't necessarily survive. Now, however, they seem to be doing everything to keep the best-liked characters alive - even bringing them back from the dead if they have to. :D

I do like that they seem to finally bring together the different storylines. In some of the previous seasons the storylines felt too separated. At this point I hope we'll continue to see them doing that instead of introducing new characters and abilities. Introducing the time-travel stuff in the sixth season just felt so unnecessary.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why the heck would you have the blackfish story this season only to end it like that, and if he is still alive it's even worse, as for the tyrion stuff i have kinda numbed myself to all things daenerys because that story is just bunk.
As for Arya :sergio: jason Bourne on steroids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)