Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (33 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Its just become odd at this point. I dont mind a strong female character, there is nothing wrong with that, but not when its this forced.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not character driven anymore its plot driven, I'm just waiting for answers as opposed to being curious as to how those answers are found.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Didn't even notice all those issues you guys have :D

Thought the weakest part technically speaking was the fight of Benjen & the wights, that was probably the worst choreographed fight in the series, seemed so amateurish. Probably budget contraints though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dem Mad King flashbacks :tuttosport:.
Saying burn them all while same time showing wights, its almost like they hinting that it was a case of Bran will try to go back in time and tell him to burn the real enemy, and in real life it comes off haywire as Hodor aka as he is super crazy and is ordering anyone around to be burned.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Saying burn them all while same time showing wights, its almost like they hinting that it was a case of Bran will try to go back in time and tell him to burn the real enemy, and in real life it comes off haywire as Hodor aka as he is super crazy and is ordering anyone around to be burned.
Honestly hope they don't show it as Bran having had a hand in more than one or at most two important past event.

I actually kinda hate that they've introduced time travel into the series anyways, showing the past is fine, but being able to incfluence it (even in some sort of "closing the loop" way) makes everything seem a bit cheap tbh

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Except he actually had wildfire stacked under most of the city. There might be some connection but I doubt Bran caused his madness or obsession with fire.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn she is almost as tall as Conan and that guy makes me seem short.

- - - Updated - - -

Except he actually had wildfire stacked under most of the city. There might be some connection but I doubt Bran caused his madness or obsession with fire.
I dont doubt the obbsession, he is Targyrean, but I meant as in Bran making him somehow crazy enough to go get mixed messages while trying to communicate and leading to him going completely pyro genocidal.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Theory - Jaqen h'ghar is actually the actress that plays cersei?

The assignment was a test imo. If you look at any of the other folks killed by the faceless men, they're either bad people who deserved it or asked for it (like those who drink the poison water). The actress doesn't qualify for this as she has been chosen simply out of the other actress' jealousy. The actors also talk about 'changing the script', I think this has a lot of relevance regarding the faceless men and their objectives alongside Ayra's own objectives.

Jaqen said it himself that Ayra would not become a faceless man but something else, he still knows that her intentions are to kill for her own reasons which in his view point could be just.

The way the actress talks to Ayra suggests it to, talking about pretending to be someone else and how she is the only one to take any interest in her whereas the other actors don't seem to, or at least not nearly as much so.

Jaqen also says that one way or another a face will be added, I believe this will be that of the Waif's and not Ayra's.

I could be wrong of course but I think that if Jaqen really intended to have Ayra killed , he'd do it himself. I know the he and the Waif mentioned something about an agreement but I think he was doing that to draw her out, show her up as such and probably knows the Ayra is fully capable of winning the fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)