Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (14 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
1. could a whole new dynamic to the show but remember that old guy told him that, despite his dad hearing him, the future was already written possibly meaning that no matter what he changes things may end up the same
3. I took completely the opposite from that final scene...I thought it was portraying a John Snow doing something that the old more compassionate John Snow would never have done.

3. I thought it was compassionate because I don't see many human beings in general having any love for their killer. Jon on the other hand looked at some of them with pity, as if it hurt to do what he had to. I actually felt his pain while watching.

- - - Updated - - -

not without batting an eye. He definitely seemed very conflicted when the guy started crying and begging for his life even though he totally had to do it considering Slynt and the other dissenters were becoming a clear danger.
A clear danger vs being actually killed. You can see the difference there...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
RIP

Olly

actually

Don't rip you fucker. His face after hanging though :lol:.

I really hoped they would get the Tower of Joy to a conclusion that books apparently never had, but I guess it was too early.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
RIP

Olly

actually

Don't rip you fucker. His face after hanging though :lol:.

I really hoped they would get the Tower of Joy to a conclusion that books apparently never had, but I guess it was too early.
What's the Tower of Joy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)