Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (29 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
How are we not talking about Jon's little pecker?

The ToJ scene was amazing, most of the times it's hard to keep up with fight events (ie. Bourne movies) since they aren't well choreographed but that was just spot on.

Arya being a 'good girl' and following orders, they've turned her into their puppet.

Jon: Oy Ed, take m'coat lad, Im out.

Olly's facial expressions of anger and hatred even at the brink of death proves his mind has been twisted and blinded by his thirst for vengeance.

Thorne being a respectable douche til the last second.

Unknown night's watch dude wants his family to know he wasn't spanked by his lord commander.

Danny woman-handled by the weiner free since 93 gang. But she's about to be rescued by her boy toy and the thing from fantastic 4

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How are we not talking about Jon's little pecker?

The ToJ scene was amazing, most of the times it's hard to keep up with fight events (ie. Bourne movies) since they aren't well choreographed but that was just spot on.

Arya being a 'good girl' and following orders, they've turned her into their puppet.

Jon: Oy Ed, take m'coat lad, Im out.

Olly's facial expressions of anger and hatred even at the brink of death proves his mind has been twisted and blinded by his thirst for vengeance.

Thorne being a respectable douche til the last second.

Unknown night's watch dude wants his family to know he wasn't spanked by his lord commander.

Danny woman-handled by the weiner free since 93 gang. But she's about to be rescued by her boy toy and the thing from fantastic 4
When did Daenerys' storyline lost all its drive and turned into a boring piece of shit?

Oh I know
when she got an epic ass army and didn't do anything with it. Got the army and her advisors ripped apart in a shithole civil war she shouldn't have been concerned about in the first place.

GoT is now paying the price of having all the powerful characters perish. Ned Stark, Bobby B, Tywin, Drogo, Robb, Stannis, Bolton gave us the feeling that serious shit was about to go down.

Now the show is reduced to having three and a half worthwhile characters and a dozen of children nobody wants to see.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So Snow will take north back sooner or later, the whole world will know that he raised from the dead and everyone will think now that he is semi-god or something, then he will go on war against the walkers

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5254730 said:
So Snow will take north back sooner or later, the whole world will know that he raised from the dead and everyone will think now that he is semi-god or something, then he will go on war against the walkers
Against Lannisters because @Stevie has been on set with Jamie and Jon Snow at the same time :klin:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dayne was cool, but this whole situation. :lol:

Hey we have a war here, how many guards should this tower have? Two should be enough.

Hey, i'm Ned $#@!ing Stark, i will do everything to save my sister. I will take 5 men with me.
Aren't the Kingsguard sworn to protect the king? Once the Mad King was dead, shouldn't they have sworn fealty to Robert Baratheon?

- - - Updated - - -

The Lannisters will go to war against the Boltons and Dorne

They will get spit roasted :lol:
TO be honest, I prefer the Lannisters to the Boltons and the Sand snakes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ser Arthur Dayne was cool, but him and his fellow knight, what were they? Targyrean elite guards/kinsguard? (it wasnt specifically said, but assume so) I found their emblem very peculiar, 3 dragons. Will see that emblem down the line again I presume.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Dayne was cool, but this whole situation. :lol:

Hey we have a war here, how many guards should this tower have? Two should be enough.

Hey, i'm Ned fucking Stark, i will do everything to save my sister. I will take 5 men with me.
Wasn't that exactly like in the books?

Ser Arthur Dayne was cool, but him and his fellow knight, what were they? Targyrean elite guards/kinsguard? (it wasnt specifically said, but assume so) I found their emblem very peculiar, 3 dragons. Will see that emblem down the line again I presume.
That's Targeryan's coat of arms.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Roose Bolton was one of the best characters. He was all about the game

R.I.P. Roose, stay hard
This show has a habit of killing off the real serious players. Eddard, Tywin, Robb, Roose, Stannis, I fear for Varys :D I hope the Greyjoys become a hoot in this regard. And Little finger will allways deliver :p

Rest of the pivotal figures are followers or kids (except for Jaime) even if Jon is a real leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)