Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (5 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Well the fanatic fans are the ones who are making it soapy. I for one like it though :D. It's not like RR Martin will change the plot just to eff us over.

Or would he? :eek:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Looks like Rickon going to get the Theon treatment :eek:. I think i missed one thing though...who was the individual that saved young Ned Stark by stabbing the Arthur Dayne in the back? Is that someone we know or just random scrub?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Looks like Rickon going to get the Theon treatment :eek:. I think i missed one thing though...who was the individual that saved young Ned Stark by stabbing the swordfighter in the back? Is that someone we know or just random scrub?
That's
Howland Reed. Jojen and Meera Reed's father.

- - - Updated - - -

Slightly underwhelming episode imo.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I thought the second episode was awesome. Even though the ending was predicted by most people, it was very well done. This one had a couple of completely unnecessary scenes and the dialogue throughout the episode was meh.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Observations:

1. Bran can influence the past and therefore maybe can change the future?
2. We are finally/hopefully going to get some insight into the whitewalkers thanks to him. (as seen in the trailer for the upcoming episodes)
3. Jon has compassion for his killers...thereby making him one of the best characters on the show imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Observations:

1. Bran can influence the past and therefore maybe can change the future?
2. We are finally/hopefully going to get some insight into the whitewalkers thanks to him. (as seen in the trailer for the upcoming episodes)
3. Jon has compassion for his killers...thereby making him one of the best characters on the show imo.
1. could a whole new dynamic to the show but remember that old guy told him that, despite his dad hearing him, the future was already written possibly meaning that no matter what he changes things may end up the same
3. I took completely the opposite from that final scene...I thought it was portraying a John Snow doing something that the old more compassionate John Snow would never have done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)